• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could ask any character one question

Who would you choose and what would you ask them

Evangeline Lilly: Will you marry me?

Comment

Dear Kate,

Why did so start out so hot, and so great - and now are so terrible the desire for coitus has all but evaporated?"

Sincerely,
      Dan

Comment

I would choose Ilana . The question I would ask her would be about how she first met Jacob .
        Last edited by smart; 22 May 2010, 07:06 PM.
        Abbas Karimjee
        www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
        The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

jack: why did you ruin your wonderful chance with kate, you idiot!!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Island: What the ***** are you? (assuming Island itself is an character)

Hurley: Why are you still fat? (I would've lost tons pounds If i had been stuck on island for 6+ years)
            Favorite Characters:
            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
            SG1: Jack O'Neill
            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post

Hurley: Why are you still fat? (I would've lost tons pounds If i had been stuck on island for 6+ years)
              they weren't on the island for 6 years - only a matter of months really, before the O6 were off. and in that time, they found the hatch and dharma food drop. he had plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                they weren't on the island for 6 years - only a matter of months really, before the O6 were off. and in that time, they found the hatch and dharma food drop. he had plenty.
                No but Walking miles and miles in Hot and sometimes rainy weather should reduce is weigh
                Favorite Characters:
                Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                SG1: Jack O'Neill
                SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Linus,

Could please write an essay about your frequent changing of alliances and sudden betrayals? Before Hurley, would you have been happier just to have the place all to yourself?

Comment

Dear Libby,
                    Why were you in the mental hospital?
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Dear Hurly,
                      Seriously man how could you possibly not loose weight?

Comment

This has been mention here a couple of times that I've seen, but I'll save you the hassle of looking around the 'net for an answer
                        S1 was around 90 days, and the character did lose some weight. He said in one episode something along the lines of "I'm a big guy, it's gonna take some times".
                        During the next approx 90 days they had food from the Swan plus the mysterious food drop. It was established that the character was obsessive when it came to food, and that he was addicted to it, so he stole some and kept it in his own private storage place when he could gorge himself when he felt bad/lonely/scared/whatever.
                        He still had this food during season 3.
                        Then the character spent three years in America feeling bad/lonely/scared/guilty about lying (and thus eating) and with an enormous amount of money, so he would have regained the weight that he lost.
                        The he was working in Dharmaville; again his food addiction would have meant he would have continued eating more than his fair share, since there was plenty to go around.

To answer your question, Hurly did lose weight. The writers understood that they couldn't force the actor to starve himself so they wrote in realistic character traits that kept the character eating.
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Linus -

How did you manage to get a female to agree to marry you?

Comment

Hurley,

How are you going to protect the island?

Comment

Ben,
                              Are you going to try to kill Hurley now that's he's the protector/guardian/whatever?
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                              X