No announcement yet.

Hathor (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually like the actress, and in turn the character, she just walks up to the base, thats hilarious... other then that, i have a feeling they really should have tried to capture her, i have a feeling she may have helped with thier needs if they helped her with hers.... gouald have ego and id... but i think the queens are the best ones to deal with because unlike the rest,

the queens are the least corrupted, the most pure in terms of thought and not being shaped to serve unlike the rest, they are somewhat seemingly more healthy and pure from the effects of the sarcophegus, its just two queens we have seen, but between both of them we can determine the queens seem to have the ability to shape their offspring.... determining what memories, what goals, what genetics, the offspring get, which means the queens may be the strongest, and most ammenable to negotiating short of the tokras offspring, i mean most queens probably make their progeny very stubborn but somewhat prone to being behaved according to a certain set of 'morals and dogmas', which means they could act in the mannor of anything they desire, with time and effort, they could even read the process that gouald are made by, and make their own symbiotes... for any purpose... dark or light, pure or corrupt. good... or evil.... dun dun dun

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Like swimming pool in the sarcophagus?
      That's called a bathtub...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

10:15
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Catching up, are you?

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Yes, I did not realise I had missed 5 jigsaws till FH got her whip out & chased me
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

As far as motivational speeches go... I prefer to demonstrate rather than say it.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I dont understand how she took control of the men and the facility....

Comment

Originally posted by AleksisMi View Post
                  i actually like the actress, and in turn the character, she just walks up to the base, thats hilarious... other then that, i have a feeling they really should have tried to capture her, i have a feeling she may have helped with thier needs if they helped her with hers.... gouald have ego and id... but i think the queens are the best ones to deal with because unlike the rest,

the queens are the least corrupted, the most pure in terms of thought and not being shaped to serve unlike the rest, they are somewhat seemingly more healthy and pure from the effects of the sarcophegus, its just two queens we have seen, but between both of them we can determine the queens seem to have the ability to shape their offspring.... determining what memories, what goals, what genetics, the offspring get, which means the queens may be the strongest, and most ammenable to negotiating short of the tokras offspring, i mean most queens probably make their progeny very stubborn but somewhat prone to being behaved according to a certain set of 'morals and dogmas', which means they could act in the mannor of anything they desire, with time and effort, they could even read the process that gouald are made by, and make their own symbiotes... for any purpose... dark or light, pure or corrupt. good... or evil.... dun dun dun
                  Im not sure, all of them are corrupt.

Comment

[SPOILER] Surprisingly, Gould actually make an appearance in SG:A as the Colonel of the Ship (forgot its name)

Comment

Working...
                    X