No announcement yet.

Hathor (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hathor definitely made quite an entrance. But it seemed too darn easy for her to gain access to the SGC; they should have quarantined & interrogated her behind glass! Of course they had to bring her down into the belly of the SGC to move the story along, but it was like, ohhhh here we go!!

I enjoyed the scene where Sam asks Jack if he minds if she has a look at his stomach (after he gets out of the sarc), when she says “Wow, that’s a miracle” and he responds with “Crunches.”
    Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 22 January 2005, 05:20 PM.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

And we let a sarcaphagus get by us again .. after being delievered right to our front step

Comment

Hathor is HOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Captgatebuilder
          Hathor is HOT.
          yeah is is !!!!!!

Comment

I'm finally glad that Daniel got some recognition for his scientific theories. The one scientist in the beginning said how the only person that had ever thought of something like this is Daniel. I think this is one of the only times that anyone outside of the SGC comments on him being right.

Comment

The women escape (Take 2) was cool, especially when Carter knocks Hammond out and then says her career is over.
              Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
                Daughter of Hathor ....
                Oh, man...that'd be SOOO cool... *smiling dreamily* plots abound!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  I liked the episode,overall,as it gave the SGC females,and Teal'c, the chance to shine against Hathor,but I'd have liked Daniel to get a bit more than a "Eew",from Jack,after what Hathor did to him !

Ok,I know Sam looked pretty sympathetic ,after she found him,and she did try to get through his dazed state,but then had to get back to dealing with Hathor, ...but the lack of any on-screen follow-up on Daniel's welfare has always annoyed me !
                  *cough*cuttingroomfloor*cough*

But yeah, I see your point. On the other hand, it'd be hard to do something like that televised...deep emotional stuff is hard to portray without the audiance's collective yawnings sending it down the tubes, no matter how well it'd done. I think that the show's matured enough (so to speak) that they could do it now, but then?--no. It's almost--almost--better that they left that as it was; the audiance gets to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                    I'm sorry, but I can't ignore this part of your post. Being somebody who has seen the psycological damage suffered by victims of rape or sexual assault I cannot laugh at it. Rape, in my opinion, is the worst crime anybody can inflict on any man or woman, and there is no humour in it.
                    I know that this little conversation is basically dead, but I'm posting this anyway:
                    a. Every 90 seconds, someone is sexually assaulted.
                    b. One in eight rape victims is male.

Rape isn't limited to one gender. Daniel was raped. Pleasent? No. Funny? No.

Other stats can be found here: it's the last page of Lyta's fic White Out (which is not a nice fic; minors, be warned). Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Okay, won't say another word about it.
                    Last edited by zats; 16 March 2005, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I guess in a way, all the guys had no memory of it after, so it wasnt so bad for Daniel...
                      On a lighter note! I think Hammond is so funny in this episode, the way he smiles and acts all flirtaciously!! Its really funny!
                      Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

So, that was the notorious ‘Hathor’ episode.

I’m slightly grossed out, yes. I would have preferred a better ending for Daniel but I can understand why such a thing would not have been shown on TV (god forbid anyone get emotional…). A girl-centric show was cool but I think the number of girls was way off. For a base that big, there would have been more. I’ve seen more girls in hallway scenes than that.

And I don’t get how Hathor can just get up out of the damn burning tub and be fine! Or how she could have gotten out of the tub and not have been wet before! That was just a little too unbelievable for me.
                        That I should love a bright, particular star.

Comment

Originally posted by Reona
                          And I don’t get how Hathor can just get up out of the damn burning tub and be fine! Or how she could have gotten out of the tub and not have been wet before! That was just a little too unbelievable for me.
                          I was wondering the same thing.

My LJ

Comment

What are the lines from this ep that are between Jack & Daniel...something about drugs, sex and rock and roll? I can't find it and it's bugging me.

Thanks,

-girlgater
                            -girlgater

Comment

From the GW Transcript:

JACKSON: Hathor?

HATHOR: Yes.

O'NEILL: Have you heard of her?

JACKSON: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music.

O'NEILL: Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll?

JACKSON: In a manner of speaking.

Comment

Thanks for the quote!!

-girlgater
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X