• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hathor (113)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113

The banished Goa'uld Hathor is found in an ancient sarcophagus Earth, and takes over the S.G.C. with hopes of raising a new army against the System Lords.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:56 PM.

Who thought it was kind of 'icky' when Daniel said 'you'll find most of my DNA there' or something like that... if you know what i mean...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I found it went beyond icky. If a man drugged a woman and then had sex with her, what would you call it? I'd call it rape. I'd apply the same thing here.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Although side-effects were a little different here, haha, i guess i agree with the rape part. I thought it was sick how Jack got his little Jaffa pouch X in his stomach, and Janet putting her hand in it, very, ew.

Comment

Now those thoughts are just icky, and beyond. The new pouch was nasty! And then she went to go do it all over again!
          __

__

Comment

Unsanitary... Haha...

Comment

lol Yer
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                I found it went beyond icky. If a man drugged a woman and then had sex with her, what would you call it? I'd call it rape. I'd apply the same thing here.
                Yes, it was icky and it was rape, and it was one of the best character development eps for the Goa'uld that we ever really got aside from the Movie, COTG and Serpent's Venom.

The Goa'uld are evil, and we don't often get the chance to actually see that. What can I say? Evil is icky. "/
                Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I never liked the episode I thought it was stupid, and I thought (well more my sister) thought that X pouch on O'Neill looked faked and I have to agree Janet's hand in the pouch? Ew! Not one of my favorite episodes.
                  Jack: (describing Urgo) It's a machine!
                  Urgo: That hurts!

I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe, and I wanna eat pie.
                  Jack: Hey, who doesn't?

Urgo: They're gonna kill you! They're gonna open your heads with giant can openers and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing... (starts crying)

Comment

I liked this episode, and thought the "women behind bars" moment was excellent.

One little point though. Hathors "babies" are like cocktail sausages, surely they would have been too immature to become implanted? In the ep with Teal'cs family, Bra'tack says that the snake Daniel hands over is too young, and that was far more developed than the ones in the bath.
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode,overall,as it gave the SGC females,and Teal'c, the chance to shine against Hathor,but I'd have liked Daniel to get a bit more than a "Eew",from Jack,after what Hathor did to him !

Ok,I know Sam looked pretty sympathetic ,after she found him,and she did try to get through his dazed state,but then had to get back to dealing with Hathor, ...but the lack of any on-screen follow-up on Daniel's welfare has always annoyed me !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yah, i had a voice in me saying, don't attend to Hathor, attend to DANIEL. But i guess he didn't look anywhere close to comming back to his senses.

Comment

Being a redhead myself, I find anything Hathor-related to be incredibly biased. But then, it shows the overall supremacy of redheads.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            Yah, i had a voice in me saying, don't attend to Hathor, attend to DANIEL. But i guess he didn't look anywhere close to comming back to his senses.
                            Yes,I'm not too sure ,but I thought he looked in a state of Post Traumatic Shock.It could have been because of the purple gas Hathor drugged him with too.
                            Bad memory,at this point! I don't think anyone named the gas,but it seemed very like the "Nishta" (Sp?) used in S3 "Seth" ?
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I looooved this episode! I wish that we could've seen even more of Hathor. But I'm pretty biased towards the female characters in the series (like Nirrti and Hathor).

The actress was great at playing the campy role for all it was worth.
                              "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X