Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    *Starts cycle all over again*
    *falls asleep*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Fix'd.

Oh wait. You're not one of those users who starts screaming and talking with Caps Lock on, right?
      Lies! Evil, evil lies! That's my style, not yours. Imma sue you for copyright infringement!

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
      My honorable decent nature disagrees, but this new... corruption... it vehemently agrees with you.
      I knew this would happen. Yet another apprentice have joined the dark side. But we have tasty snacks, so it's all good.

THAT WOULD BE... ME!

THIS. IS. SPARTA! A SANCTUARY FOR ALL THE CREEPS AND WEIRDOS!

*kicks*
      Fixed it for ya.

*Starts cycle all over again*
      All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

Thus will it come to pass. A dying leader will know the truth of the Opera House. The missing Three will give you the Five who come from the home of the Thirteenth. You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
        I knew this would happen. Yet another apprentice have joined the dark side. But we have tasty snacks, so it's all good.
        Don't be so sure. There is still conflict in me, I may yet turn back to good and decency and throw you down a poorly railed reactor shaft.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Don't be so sure. There is still conflict in me, I may yet turn back to good and decency and throw you down a poorly railed reactor shaft.
          It's unavoidable that you'll eventually join then dark side. Free food, free snacks, free booze, free frakking, free entertainment, etc. It's a paradise, alright. Those who are prideful and refuse to see the awesomeness of the dark side and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made into dust!
          sigpic

Comment

It's unavoidable that you'll eventually join then dark side. Free food, free snacks, free booze, free frakking, free entertainment, etc. It's a paradise, alright. Those who are prideful and refuse to see the awesomeness of the dark side and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made into dust!
            No. You've failed EvilSpaceAlien. I am a decent honorable gentleman like my father before me.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

No. You've failed EvilSpaceAlien. I am a decent honorable gentleman like my father before me.
              For now. But I am patient. I shall remain cloaked in the darkness, waiting for that one day when you commit that dark act, and then you shall become one of us, as foretold in the prophecy.
              sigpic

Comment

For now. But I am patient. I shall remain cloaked in the darkness, waiting for that one day when you commit that dark act, and then you shall become one of us, as foretold in the prophecy.
                Yoda: A prophecy which misread could have been.

And until then I'll be standing right here, between you and the decent honorable people of Gateworld(cue Batman music)
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Yoda: A prophecy which misread could have been.

And until then I'll be standing right here, between you and the decent honorable people of Gateworld(cue Batman music)
                  Not when your hear the prophecy in person.

Yes, you try to enjoy what little decency you have left, for one day you shall fall, and the rest of the honorable people Gateworld shall fall along with you. It's gods will. *cue The Shape of Things to Come*
                  sigpic

Comment

Not when your hear the prophecy in person.

Yes, you try to enjoy what little decency you have left, for one day you shall fall, and the rest of the honorable people Gateworld shall fall along with you. It's gods will. *cue The Shape of Things to Come*
                    'Always in motion the future is' I will make my own destiny and I've already aranged someone to strike me down if I ever fall to the dark side.
                    sigpic
                    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                    X