Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the writters deliberatly avoiding Mckay and Carter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, you've read the thread title and your thinking "for the love of god not again!"
    Oh my god - you're psychic.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
      Why do you say that Carter and McKay are an "obvious" story line?
      I am aware that the show is trying to appeal to a new as well as pre-existing fan base, but given that there are pre-established experts out there, and a great big sections of fans know this, I cannot see why the writters didn't insert a line or two to explain them away. It wouldn't take much, and then it would put an end to speculation.

It would be like setting a new crime show in Gotham City and making no effort or reference to explain the lack of Batman. But a simple "Batmans on Holiday" and thats it, job done, audience happy, problem slolved.
      I got nothing!

Comment

Working...
      X