TJ/Young Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ/Young Part III

Saw the episode tonight and loved it! Was niceto get to see quite a bit of TJ which made me happy!

In this episode, we got to see quite a bit of interaction between TJ and Young and TJ and the rest of the crew. We could see where Young was concerned for TJ and making sure that nothing happened to her. He even suggested that she go to her quarters while he watched the infirmary. And we had her just wanting to stay right there in the infirmary helping the others. And anyone else noticed that he called her TJ over the radio instead of calling her by her rank.

What does everyone thnk?
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

I liked his concern for her too, and I also liked that he didn't push too hard. Stating his concern but not forcing the issue solely because she's pregnant. That's a fine line to dance for a guy, when a woman is pregnant. Caring, showing you care, and not being so stifling in your hardwired need to protect. I liked when they were in the infirmary and he pulled her away from others to talk, rather than say it in front of everyone (see prior point). Others would have backed him up and it would have been awkward for her, so I;m glad he didn't go there. Their conversation was a nice touch, both showing concern. His obvious concern not only for her but for the fact that she's pregnant, and her not blowing off those concerns. They stood comfortably within each others' space, and did so publicly, which, given the situation, is about as PDA as you can get. The physical contact when he checked her neck for ticks (boy, that sounds funny, like an episode of National Geographic or Wild Kingdom or something). Touching is a start. And he didn't leave her alone in the infirmary until he had to and rather than just run out, he talked to her first.

Whatever issues Young has, he's shown a great deal of care and attention. Two thumbs up.
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

yea i liked the interaction between young and TJ..i was kinda hopin young would have a hallucination in the episode..wuldve been nice to see what his hallucination wouldve been..but i believe that young is going to be very concerned for TJ most the time becuase of the baby

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        I liked his concern for her too, and I also liked that he didn't push too hard. Stating his concern but not forcing the issue solely because she's pregnant. That's a fine line to dance for a guy, when a woman is pregnant. Caring, showing you care, and not being so stifling in your hardwired need to protect. I liked when they were in the infirmary and he pulled her away from others to talk, rather than say it in front of everyone (see prior point). Others would have backed him up and it would have been awkward for her, so I;m glad he didn't go there. Their conversation was a nice touch, both showing concern. His obvious concern not only for her but for the fact that she's pregnant, and her not blowing off those concerns. They stood comfortably within each others' space, and did so publicly, which, given the situation, is about as PDA as you can get. The physical contact when he checked her neck for ticks (boy, that sounds funny, like an episode of National Geographic or Wild Kingdom or something). Touching is a start. And he didn't leave her alone in the infirmary until he had to and rather than just run out, he talked to her first.

Whatever issues Young has, he's shown a great deal of care and attention. Two thumbs up.
        Agreed. He made sure that while they were in the infirmary with the others, that they were far enough away to have their little discussions. It was nice to see that he told her that he was concerned for her. However didn't force his wishes on her. And she did acknowledge his concerns and reassured him that she and their baby would be fine. He is definately going up notches in my book.

I am definately loving their interactions with each other. They are brief but sooo right. Scenes of the two of them or even just TJ scenes are what I really look forward to. I will continue to say it. AH has definately been the star for me!
        Last edited by SG7; 15 May 2010, 08:14 PM.
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I agree ever since Young found out about Junior, his scenes with TJ have been perfect.

Perfecto!

Comment

Gotta say I'm loving those little moments.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valerie910 View Post
              yea i liked the interaction between young and TJ..i was kinda hopin young would have a hallucination in the episode..wuldve been nice to see what his hallucination wouldve been..but i believe that young is going to be very concerned for TJ most the time becuase of the baby
              I am just loving the scenes with these two! I 'm also happy that the writers left EY and TJ out of the tick bite hallucination "craziness".

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                I agree ever since Young found out about Junior, his scenes with TJ have been perfect.
                You know, that is exactly what I tweeted to AH. That the scenes with TJ and Young have been perfect!

Comment

Just as a side note, for those that didn't know, Joe Mallozzi had a blog up about a week or less ago where we could send in question for Alaina Huffman. And he has them with her answers posted on his blog right now. Where she does share some insight on herself, her pregnancy and TJ being pregnant, Though there are no spoilers in it beyond some mention about the scene of her bein thrown around in "Sabotage"

Here is the Link:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                    You know, that is exactly what I tweeted to AH. That the scenes with TJ and Young have been perfect!
                    Though I have to wonder something. There she was the one most exposed to the ticks as she was the one treating everyone, however she didn't get any herself?

Comment

Here's a question. When do you think that TJ will have the baby? This season or early next season?

Comment

I'm thinking this season, at the last minute
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Another question would be, are we doing to see TJ actually go eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, *pop*, and in the process squeeze off one of Colonel Young's fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                            Another question would be, are we doing to see TJ actually go eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, *pop*, and in the process squeeze off one of Colonel Young's fingers.
                            Young: "Aww... that was the finger I beat Telford and Rush with. Now what am I going to do next time I get psychotically angry?"

Cue Music Montage.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              I'm thinking this season, at the last minute
                              I get that eery feeling too. I just don't want the scene of her

Spoiler:
                              "having the baby" become a huge plot device and her and the baby are swept up by those blue aliens and then the final scene of the season finale has Young screaming and then the scene fades to black so we are left shocked and wondering what happened to the two of them

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                              That would be interesting to see. Actually it will be ineresting to see where he is when she has the baby. Assuming no plot device to prevent him from being by her side, will he be? Or will he not be by her side?

Comment

Working...
                              X