This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amy pond.

i think away from amy pond doctor who has had a great season so far with matt smith as a good doctor but amy pond is to childish for me.
    sigpic

I'm 25 and still love power rangers
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by baltar13 View Post
      i think away from amy pond doctor who has had a great season so far with matt smith as a good doctor but amy pond is to childish for me.
      I think she's a typical 20ish year old young woman. Pretty much most girls I know from 18 to 23 tend to be exactly the same as her.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I think she's a typical 20ish year old young woman. Pretty much most girls I know from 18 to 23 tend to be exactly the same as her.
        I wish.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

She got pretty randy at the end of Flesh & Bones... OMG
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            I wish.
            I mean personality not looks...........So eyes up top mister!
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              She got pretty randy at the end of Flesh & Bones... OMG
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I've liked her so far. I do wonder if its possible for her to wear anything shorter though hehe

Also am surprised how much I like Matt Smith since I expected to dislike him after David Tenant. But he had me convinced after a minute or so that he was the Doctor.
                Quarrels and Quills needs some talkative members. Check it out.

RPG Tools - need a name. come here

Comment

Originally posted by baltar13 View Post
                  I have to agree with everyone else...she is acting her age.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Taking this thread in a bit of a different direction, possibly some spoilers for eps seen in the US.

While watching the latest ep, Amy's Choice, after it was done my hubster mentioned something that was bothering him and I noticed in the episode as well. He said that it seems as though Amy and Rory talk about the Doctor as if they have known him for longer than they have. In episode time, it's only what 4 adventures for Amy and 2 for Rory? Yet in the Vampire one Rory says something to the effect of "everyone wants to please you, that's why you are so dangerous". He has only known him then a very short time, how does he have that type of insight already. In Amy's Choice the Dream guy asks Amy if she feels she is the one he trusts, that he always relies on. It seems to have a connotation that she has known him for longer than she seems to from the episodes we have seen.

I'm wondering if any of this is related to the fact that Amy doesn't remember Christmas Day and the Ship overhead or the Daleks. Does Rory? What do you think? Is Amy somehow traveling through that crack maybe and time is affected around her or something? Maybe she has known the Doctor longer than we think or than he or she even know? Am i making any kind of sense? What do you think?
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                      Taking this thread in a bit of a different direction, possibly some spoilers for eps seen in the US.

While watching the latest ep, Amy's Choice, after it was done my hubster mentioned something that was bothering him and I noticed in the episode as well. He said that it seems as though Amy and Rory talk about the Doctor as if they have known him for longer than they have. In episode time, it's only what 4 adventures for Amy and 2 for Rory? Yet in the Vampire one Rory says something to the effect of "everyone wants to please you, that's why you are so dangerous". He has only known him then a very short time, how does he have that type of insight already. In Amy's Choice the Dream guy asks Amy if she feels she is the one he trusts, that he always relies on. It seems to have a connotation that she has known him for longer than she seems to from the episodes we have seen.

I'm wondering if any of this is related to the fact that Amy doesn't remember Christmas Day and the Ship overhead or the Daleks. Does Rory? What do you think? Is Amy somehow traveling through that crack maybe and time is affected around her or something? Maybe she has known the Doctor longer than we think or than he or she even know? Am i making any kind of sense? What do you think?

I just hope they are not RE-USING the same idea that they did with Donna. That time is bending all around her as the focal point...... Seems in part two of The Hungry Earth that some dialogue supports this idea and I find it amusing they are recycling ideas ....

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        I'm 25 and still love power rangers
                        God, I love you man
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Lairston View Post
                          I've liked her so far. I do wonder if its possible for her to wear anything shorter though hehe

Also am surprised how much I like Matt Smith since I expected to dislike him after David Tenant. But he had me convinced after a minute or so that he was the Doctor.
                          I was also suprised at how much i liked him after Tennant. Thought he would take a bit of getting used to but after the first episode or two, i was totally used to him being the Doctor and it was like he had been the Doctor for a long time. For me, hes my tied favourite with Tennant.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            I was also suprised at how much i liked him after Tennant. Thought he would take a bit of getting used to but after the first episode or two, i was totally used to him being the Doctor and it was like he had been the Doctor for a long time. For me, hes my tied favourite with Tennant.
                            I like him too, but I still love Tennant...I mean as the doctor...
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                              God, I love you man

Nothing beats the original Power Rangers and the original Megazord........ I never managed to get my hands on the set for that. They had a lovely die cast metal and plastic version of the megazord that seperated into each component .... Was cool but expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X