• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvation (922)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON NINE
    SALVATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 922

Zod turns Lois against Clark after convincing her he is the Blur, while Clark must decide whether to transport all Kryptonians away from Earth to a new home -- including himself.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:21 PM.

Well that was easily better than the Doomsday finale

It's kinda obvious what's gonna happen next though.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
      Well that was easily better than the Doomsday finale

It's kinda obvious what's gonna happen next though.
      i liked the ep, especially the last scene. but i'm not sure how clark is going to get out of this... maybe one of his super hero buddies will fly in and rescue him?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i liked the ep, especially the last scene. but i'm not sure how clark is going to get out of this... maybe one of his super hero buddies will fly in and rescue him?
        That's what I meant. It's really the only way (or maybe just the most obvious) for him to survive that fall.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

And can I just say that the opening was just about the best scene in Smallville history. I loved every second of that right up to the S shield reflecting in his eyes.

Comment

Salvation was utterly fantastic in every way possible. The best episode of Season 9 IMO. It had the best opening as well with seeing Lex running for President in the future then "S" in Clark's eyes, I was already overly excited by just that opening credits. I'm worried about Tess now, but
            Spoiler:
            I think the old lady will revive her as one of Darkseid's minions. If that is the S10 villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Salvation was utterly fantastic in every way possible. The best episode of Season 9 IMO. It had the best opening as well with seeing Lex running for President in the future then "S" in Clark's eyes, I was already overly excited by just that opening credits. I'm worried about Tess now, but
              Spoiler:
              I think the old lady will revive her as one of Darkseid's minions. If that is the S10 villain.
              Spoiler:
              I think you're right. A lot of people think it was Granny Goodness in the hospital.

Comment

i think clarks finally gunna learn to fly and thats how he survives the fall.it really feels like they are moving towards him being superman next season and honestly its been 10 freaking years and every other kryptonian can fly theres no logical reason for him to be anymore.but this defiantly is the best finale smallville has had and definalty the best fight scene they have given us.and i cant wait to see if they will actually have darkseid next year because that would just make it an amazing season if done right.
                ps....anyone think the writers will let lois actually remember that clark is the blur or will thy weasel out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                  i think clarks finally gunna learn to fly and thats how he survives the fall.it really feels like they are moving towards him being superman next season and honestly its been 10 freaking years and every other kryptonian can fly theres no logical reason for him to be anymore.but this defiantly is the best finale smallville has had and definalty the best fight scene they have given us.and i cant wait to see if they will actually have darkseid next year because that would just make it an amazing season if done right.
                  ps....anyone think the writers will let lois actually remember that clark is the blur or will thy weasel out of it?
                  He sure better. Him flying is long overdue. I really hope next season is about Clark taking his final steps towards becoming Superman.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

can clark fly, though, with the blue cryptonite sticking out of his stomach?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

He could pull it out while falling.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i cant believe tess died..that old lady better revive her...this finale had way to many cliffhangers..like im still asking myself wat happen to oliver and tess?..and clark?..ha..but that last scene was just the best..i dont know if hawkman can fly but i think he will save clark..once they get the blue kryptonite out he shuld be able to heal just fine

Comment

They have to disable the device first or once that knife gets out of him he gets taken away & why didn't Bart get a line in the episode ?

Spoiler:

Comment

Considering the way they opened the episode - I know it was just a dream, but still - I think he's gonna learn to fly (probably not in that scene though - I think Hawkman or Martian Manhunter will catch him) and Lois will remember that it's him. But she probably won't let him know right away.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              He sure better. Him flying is long overdue. I really hope next season is about Clark taking his final steps towards becoming Superman.
                              thats wat i really hope next season will be about...also clark and the justice league fighting darkseid

im sure if he pulls it out he will get his powers back at least thats the theory

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                              They have to disable the device first or once that knife gets out of him he gets taken away & why didn't Bart get a line in the episode ?

Spoiler:
                              i didnt even see him on screen,they probably couldnt get the actor to come back,i mean we havent seen him since season 6
                              they probably just photoshopped him onto a screen or something

Comment

Working...
                              X