No announcement yet.

Over There, Part 2 (223)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the switch and the Bell sacrifice a mile away. But that didn't make it any less enjoyable. Our Olivia probably has some monkey wrenching to do on the other side before she comes back. And I see Peter finding out fairly early and then finding a way to get her to ally. With the way it runs, I'm sure Peter will get her to go see the sister and Ella.

There was a bit of foreshadowing IMO that Walternate was responsible for the majority of holes in the alternate universe's fabric.

It's possible that Bell starts showing up in electronics and weird crap to guide Olivia through the AU. He'd in fact be a fairly helpful Deus Ex Machina (sorry, had to use the joke)

I can't wait for next season!
    Last edited by The Collector; 18 June 2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Longtime Gateworlder, first time post just to give Fringe support. Buddy of mine lent me season one a month ago. I had watched most of the series premiere, and I didn't really want to see it (Oh boy another FBI X-files clone blah blah), so over the course of a month he would ask "hey have you started watching yet?" and I would...look up a random episode in wikipedia, get the synopsis, and say "oh yeah, I'm on the episode where they find that kid underground", and so on.

Three weeks later, (oh yeah the shapeshifters are crazy! hehe...) until my wife finally said OK that's enough, you have to watch it, and so I did.

HOLY GOD....I got sucked in my the third episode and had season one finished in a week, downloaded the hidef season 2 and am actually in the middle of the finale this very second.

I love science Fiction, and this is just mind-blowingly good stuff. I just cannot believe how good it is. Shivers me freakin timbers, it does.

Comment

Congrats on your first post, roachmojo. Hopefully, it is the first of many. And, welcome to the wonderful world of Fringe.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well that's season two done and dusted. At the end of part two, I was just like, damn!

I reckon season three is going to be the same, but different.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
          X