No announcement yet.

What They Died For (616)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the problem isn't so much if he's alive or dead to me (even if i really hope he is alive).

It's just that the surviving cast didn't seem to care about him at all.

Comment

Jacob said that Kate was "crossed off" because she became a mother.

Both of the Kwons were parents, yet never crossed off.

Comment

Originally posted by flobo View Post
        Great episode, only problem i had was when everyone kept saying "Sayid, Jin and Sun are dead!!!!"

I was literally screaming at the tv every time "what about Lapidus ?"

I hate how he was forgotten, and it seems Richard is going the same way.
        The producers wanted to focus on the 3 original losties that died, which is why Frank wasn't mention. But, when a character dies on lost, even a minor one they usually give some mention or show a body. This wasn't done with Frank because he's not dead. The same for Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
          Jacob said that Kate was "crossed off" because she became a mother.

Both of the Kwons were parents, yet never crossed off.
          Maybe because their daughter is the candidate in the Kwon family ? Jacob never was specific on who

Comment

I guess it doesn't matter now, but Saywer is a father and he wasn't crossed off so it must only apply to Mothers. I think that means it was Jin.

I'm so ready to see how this thing ends, wonder if it will live up to the hype?
            sigpic

Comment

Episode was good, indeed.
              Very much looking forward to this weekend.

I think Jack will somehow not end up being the new Jacob - the transfer was too quick, and voluntary. I think Hurley will be the new Jacob.

I wonder if the sunken island in the alt-timeline we saw means that Smokey has already left and "destroyed" the island, as he said he wanted to do in the regular timeline.

Comment

Like some of you, the "mother" comment was a bit disconcerting, but I guess it's not a big deal in the scheme of things.
                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Working...
                X