Vincent and the Doctor (3110/510)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    For those who really like the episode (like me ), here's a little bit of trivia about the episode I shared with Sealurk I thought y'all would like. If you watch Vincent and the Doctor, go to the part where Amy, the Doctor, and Vincent are at the café getting acquainted. Listen very carefully to the accordion in the background. You'll find that it's the same set of repeated notes from the track "I am the Doctor" from the series 5 soundtrack. This little bit isn't included in the official soundtrack. "I am the Doctor" has certainly popped up in many unexpected places this past season.
    Holy homunculus, really?

I'm getting there soon on my rewatch, so I'll definitely be looking out for that.

"I am the Doctor" is probably the most exciting music cue I have ever heard. In all seriousness.
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Cool episode, one of my favorites so far, even if I felt they hugged each other a bit too often...
      sigpic

Comment

it took till now, while I re watched this episode, for me to realize that Tony Curran played Vincent in this episode, it was kind of strange to see Datak Tarr with human skin and eyes and the human beard, it really threw me.

Comment

I have a giggle at myself whever I see a pic of Simon Fisher-Becker (Dorium Maldovar) and I'm surprised that he's not really blue.

Comment

In the midst of a re-watch. This is still among my favourite episodes in Doctor Who history. As someone who suffers with chronic depression and am very close with people who suffer with bi-polar and borderline disorders too just having an episode that is dedicated to one of the most famous sufferers of these types of disorders is lovely. Perfect writing.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X