No announcement yet.

Pain: Favorite Moments [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I only like James when she's crying. Well she's alright, but I thought her telling Young "I'm so sorry" was the best part. I was wondering what she was going to do. Hide the body, or what.
    sigpic
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
      Any and every scene with Rush. He made this episode. I LOVED seeing him terrified. Such a great actor. Plus now we know that least 3 ways he would kill a Blue: 1) bare hands, 2) with a pipe 3) with a shiv
      The pipe scene rules for me. Followed by the Shiving of Wray.

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
        Any and every scene with Rush. He made this episode. I LOVED seeing him terrified. Such a great actor. Plus now we know that least 3 ways he would kill a Blue: 1) bare hands, 2) with a pipe 3) with a shiv
        Agreed - every single Rush scene in the episode. Carlyle's just so bloody fantastic. Plus, Greer's supposed to be this big, scary perfect soldier and Rush went circles around him, literally. He got the drop on Greer twice, as well as taking down a couple of other soldiers.

I also loved seeing James give Scott hell. Long past due, even if she was hallucinating it.

And Riley's bug spray comment at the end was a classic line.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
          I'm still waiting for a proper Begbie moment from RC ...
          He came pretty close getting Wray with the screwdriver and Greer with the pipe. Loved seeing him outwit Greer.

Comment

Rush's vision, mainly at the end, when the crew get inside to rescue them, and you realize at that moment that he is still Hallucinating.

The end, when you see that every affected person really isn't the same anymore. definatly gave the vibe that they cant just go on like they were.
            Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
            (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Young: ... if you feel any different, you see anything out of the usual-
              TJ: No, believe me, I'm as concerned about this as you are.

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              I liked that moment too, and also how close they were standing, but not too close, still well within the personal space bubble though. I like it
              Their scenes together were my favorite. And that moment was the best! With Young being concerned about TJ and TJ just wanting to help everyone else on the ship.

Want to see more TJ or TJ/Young moments like those!
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Riley, as usual! And this line, by Scott, made me laugh:

"No weird things out of the corner of your eye?"

Sorry... no connection whatsoever, but I couldn't help but think about The Eleventh Hour. So yeah...

Comment

Working...
                X