Franklin messing with the door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    OK, let me explain. NO ONE THOUGHT THAT FRANKLIN WAS BEHIND THE DOOR. FRANKLIN DID NOT REAPPEAR
    Could you try that again? I didn't quite get your meaning...

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

I believe the hallucinations have become contageous to forum members. Rational thought went out the window a while ago.

Comment

I imagine it would have been a weird sight from Reillys POV.

He must have already been in the corridor when Volker opened the door initially. Volker then pressed the buttong again and the doors closed.

Then the doors would have started to open then close up again (when Volker double tapped the button).

Finally he hears Volkers voice over the comms asking for help from anyone and then frantic banging on the door.

It would explain why Reilly was acting a little weirded out when he showed Volker that the doors worked.

Comment

As some before me noted:

This thread has the wrong title!

It should be: Volker messing with the door

Somebody should really change this! That's the reason why some posts seems not to have any meaning
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            As some before me noted:

This thread has the wrong title!

It should be: Volker messing with the door

Somebody should really change this! That's the reason why some posts seems not to have any meaning
            You take the cake dude! The title is fine as it is. In the previous episode people were speculating where Franklin disappeared to, and one of the theories was that he had become part of the ship, meaning Destiny-Franklin could control the doors and FTL at will.

This is purely entertaining speculative fandom theories and got nothing to do with what actually happened!

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
              You take the cake dude! The title is fine as it is. In the previous episode people were speculating where Franklin disappeared to, and one of the theories was that he had become part of the ship, meaning Destiny-Franklin could control the doors and FTL at will.

This is purely entertaining speculative fandom theories and got nothing to do with what actually happened!
              Ok, in this case I'm not the only one who didn't got it! That happends, if People don't read exactly the opening post, sorry! Get it now.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Ok, in this case I'm not the only one who didn't got it! That happends, if People don't read exactly the opening post, sorry! Get it now.
                Namaste enlightened one.

Comment

I still say it was a great opportunity for Riley to start a ghost haunting the ship type of practical joke scenario...

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                    I still say it was a great opportunity for Riley to start a ghost haunting the ship type of practical joke scenario...
                    Or he could just offer to open doors for Volker, you know.. since he has so much trouble opening them himself.

Comment

Originally posted by RedXian View Post
                      Or he could just offer to open doors for Volker, you know.. since he has so much trouble opening them himself.
                      Maybe. However, Riley strikes me as a guy who would find just offering to open doors for Volker to be too simple a gag. Riley would likely spend hours adjusting doors so they would not open for Volker, and then ALWAYS be there to open them for him. That would be the sort of challenge he would like.

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Ya know it is still possible that Franklin was behind the door, trying to send Volker a message. The hallucinations only placed imaginary walls infront of Volker to box him in. Coincidence? Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                        X