No announcement yet.

Franklin messing with the door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only mention of Franklin is in the "mess hall" when the dude "with the snake in his arm" says
    Col. Young has call off the search for Franklin.

Franklin is still MIA.
    You must be confusing Volker with Franklin.(they are both a bit overweight cientists but played by two very diferente actors)
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Reynolds View Post
      The only mention of Franklin is in the "mess hall" when the dude "with the snake in his arm" says
      Col. Young has call off the search for Franklin.

Franklin is still MIA.
      You must be confusing Volker with Franklin.(they are both a bit overweight cientists but played by two very diferente actors)
      possibly

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post
        I didn't see how franklin returned from the chair.

Did he so called ascend?Or did I miss something?
        franklin's gone.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

To OP:

It's ok. I got them confused too. White people all look the same.

Comment

He might of confused Franklin with Volker.
            sigpic

Comment

he didn't return he.

in the ep called pain they did metion franklin.

that there were wondering were he disapear to. thats all.
              sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

Please keep this thread on-topic, and avoid insults (direct or insinuated) toward any actors. Otherwise, it will be closed.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Wish there was an IQ filter on threads.

Comment

almost every single poster in this thread has missed the point of it ughhh

The OP know franklin is gone

The OP knows it was all the tics

He is asking that when you first saw the door act strange did you think it was franklin inside the ship messing with systems or something AT THE TIME not with hindsight.

my answer yes I thought that at first

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                      almost every single poster in this thread has missed the point of it ughhh

The OP know franklin is gone

The OP knows it was all the tics

He is asking that when you first saw the door act strange did you think it was franklin inside the ship messing with systems or something AT THE TIME not with hindsight.

my answer yes I thought that at first
                      The problem comes from two threads having been merged. The OP of the second thread (How did franklin return?) which was merged into this one mistook Volker for Franklin.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                        Anyone thought Franklin was behind the door not opening in the beginning? This is of cause without hindsight of the ticks.
                        Yes. After reading some theories about Franklin possibly being a part of the ship and being able to influence the ship's personality in some way, that was one of the first things I thought of.

Having not read any spoilers, things only started making sense when the ticks were discovered, and the first time I saw Scott up and walking around, I realised that a bunch of people were hallucinating.

Yes, I thought the scene with Scott being hit on the head was real - and was surprised when medical help wasn't called for immediately as I expected him to be fixed up right away. Scott isn't going to die any time soon (that much is obvious) and yet he seemed to be lying on the floor with blood dripping out of his skull. Wasn't sure what was going on at the start
                        Enjoying SGU. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranded View Post
                          Yes, I thought the scene with Scott being hit on the head was real - and was surprised when medical help wasn't called for immediately as I expected him to be fixed up right away. Scott isn't going to die any time soon (that much is obvious) and yet he seemed to be lying on the floor with blood dripping out of his skull. Wasn't sure what was going on at the start
                          It looked real to me too, and I guess that was the intent. I was laughing pretty hard, that it was a lame way to exit a show. Being hit in the head after you f!@#ed and dumped a girl. lol. Very deserving. Come to think of it, every girl's nightmare is to be dumped straight after a quickie. I'm waiting to be corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                            My thoughts (as noted earlier) were that Riley had rigged the door as part of some practical joke war, and that he was going to claim Franklin was responsible as a means of messing with folks. I think that would have been a nice counter-balance to the rest of the events of the episode.

regards,
                            G.
                            Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                              It looked real to me too, and I guess that was the intent. I was laughing pretty hard, that it was a lame way to exit a show. Being hit in the head after you f!@#ed and dumped a girl. lol. Very deserving. Come to think of it, every girl's nightmare is to be dumped straight after a quickie. I'm waiting to be corrected.
                              Pillowcase full of bees
                              So far, no nightmare's over getting dumped, even in that way.
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

OK, let me explain. NO ONE THOUGHT THAT FRANKLIN WAS BEHIND THE DOOR. FRANKLIN DID NOT REAPPEAR
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X