Hallucination theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallucination theories

We saw a lot of hallucinations this episode, sure. But what would we have seen if Young had been hallucinating? Eli? TJ? What scenes SHOULD we have seen, like Dr. Rush being dragged into the infirmiry, imagining the whole time he'd been retaken by the blue aliens and was about to be tortured again?

What would you have liked to see, in general?

TJ sitting in a classroom experiencing life if she hadn't been in destiny at all. but like james has kept it to herself
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      TJ sitting in a classroom experiencing life if she hadn't been in destiny at all. but like james has kept it to herself
      That would have been a very emotional moment, now that I think it over. Would have been a nice way to show her, just once, before Young found the tick and got it out of her.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Since the hallucinations amplify your deepest emotions, I'd say Eli would see Chloe dump him as a friend and he'd be all alone again. Not very exciting at all.

Comment

If Young were hallucinating, I would suspect he would see TJ dying, much like James saw Matt dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
            If Young were hallucinating, I would suspect he would see TJ dying, much like James saw Matt dead.
            or telford marrying his wife

Comment

I don't know if it was just me, but I liked the fact that one of the characters (Chloe) indulged themselves in their hallucination. I mean, everyone else was freaking out and it was nice to have one of them stay clam and to almost have time to heal.

Even though she was effectively talking to herself, she got to spend time with her dad, and I really liked how Shooter McGavin, I mean Christopher McDonald played Senator Armstrong. I wonder what the "political" situation would be on Destiny with him in the mix, to have a leader that both the military and civilians would naturally follow back on Earth.

Also, I think Greer is might be getting ready to try and trust Rush and Wray again, I just wonder if they'll return the sentiment, especially Wray. The look he had on his face at the end of the episode really made me feel that he's sorry... Wray didn't like him, but she trusted him to protect, not attack, her, and with Greer, trust is a big thing. Now that he betrayed someone else's, I think we might see a less suspicious Greer (maybe just a little bit though )
              My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

or telford marrying his wife
                Ouch!
                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

I found it kind of interesting that of the various folks who had a tick experience, only Chloe had one which was a "positive". She got to talk to her old man again and she didn't bludgeon anyone to death.

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                    I found it kind of interesting that of the various folks who had a tick experience, only Chloe had one which was a "positive". She got to talk to her old man again and she didn't bludgeon anyone to death.

regards,
                    G.
                    it deopends on how you look at it. i think it was bad

Comment

it deopends on how you look at it. i think it was bad
                      It ended badly because she had to "lose him again", but up until the point where the tick was removed she was having a good time. No paranoia. No fears. No regrets. Yes, she did re-experience that sense of loss of her father when the tick was removed, however, I think she was already prepared for that on some level.

regards,
                      G.
                      Last edited by Gollumpus; 14 May 2010, 09:42 PM. Reason: typo
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

My girl Chloe knew that she was hallucinating, but she didn't want it to end LOL. I thought that was almost as hilarious as Rush beating up Greer and the military personell because he thought that they were blue aliens(Furlings - yes, the Blues are The Furlings!)
                        Stratification?

Comment

Chloe's hallucination made her not want to end it. essentially she preferred a dream world. that was the side-effect.

Comment

It was cool to see the Smurfs....even though they were just an hallucination and therefore not real.

I was always wondering how the Smurfs (blue aliens) could gate to the Destiny...seeing they don't have a kino or a portable DHD, so i suspected before this episode aired that the scene i saw in a promo was in fact an hallucination.

Is this the last we will see of the Smurfs?

Do you think the RTS (rag tag survivors) will make contact again?

Comment

we might see a incursion or 2 before the seasons done.

Comment

Working...
                              X