Chloe - "welcome to our new galaxy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    Yeah I'm not really surprised they skipped over the chance to show the crew stuck sitting around the ship with nowhere to go and no way for anything to get to them.
    Actually, when I read the episode premise I thought that the hallucinations were going to be a result of being in the void. I was pretty intrigued by the concept, but in the end it was just... alien bugs.

Comment

The alien bug storyline was a bit cheezy. And the hallucinations just had to have a bad side effect in general. If all the hallucinations were of a more happy nature or even erotic, would have been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodSmeagol View Post
        In the infirmary when discussing the newly sighted 'bug' on the back of the neck, Chloe says:
        "Welcome to our new galaxy"
        Just being a nit-picker: I thought it was Cpl. Barnes who said that...

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

Maybe something from the 'void' will show up in a Kinosode. Other than that, I guess they could have done a montage but then the anti-montage people would be complaining, so there's no way to win.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            Maybe something from the 'void' will show up in a Kinosode. Other than that, I guess they could have done a montage but then the anti-montage people would be complaining, so there's no way to win.
            Green! We could all do without that
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
            X