Chloe - "welcome to our new galaxy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe - "welcome to our new galaxy"

They reference an away team to the last planet.
    Eli and Chloe are not one that list of people.
    This means it is not the planet WE last saw.

In the infirmary when discussing the newly sighted 'bug' on the back of the neck, Chloe says:
    "Welcome to our new galaxy"

This would follow being in a new galaxy.

Did we just skip over the entire void?
    That was pretty damn fast, now I can not wait for the next '(x) weeks' update, last we heard they left the last galaxy at like 22-23weeks I think.

Originally posted by GoodSmeagol View Post
    They reference an away team to the last planet.
    Eli and Chloe are not one that list of people.
    This means it is not the planet WE last saw.

In the infirmary when discussing the newly sighted 'bug' on the back of the neck, Chloe says:
    "Welcome to our new galaxy"

This would follow being in a new galaxy.

Did we just skip over the entire void?
    That was pretty damn fast, now I can not wait for the next '(x) weeks' update, last we heard they left the last galaxy at like 22-23weeks I think.
    the ftl was improved and it would be boring to watch the ship cross the void
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      the ftl was improved and it would be boring to watch the ship cross the void
      Yeah I'm not really surprised they skipped over the chance to show the crew stuck sitting around the ship with nowhere to go and no way for anything to get to them.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

No argument there! lol
        But I hope the next update we get timeline wise adds at least a few weeks to account for the void....

But the distance, I was thinking there would be at least 1 or 2 episodes in the void.
        Spoiler:
        Or the Lucian Aliance arc would take place while in the void.

Comment

How were Eli and Vhloe not on that list, they gated to the ship while still in the void, they were 2 of the last people to enter Destiny through the gate along with Scott? Hmmm

She could be referring to not being in the Milky Way, as not in their "home" galaxy anymore.

I do agree that I didn't expect them to get there so fast, or if it only took an episode they would at least do some cinematic effects that made it seem like over a month went by.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            How were Eli and Vhloe not on that list, they gated to the ship while still in the void, they were 2 of the last people to enter Destiny through the gate along with Scott? Hmmm

She could be referring to not being in the Milky Way, as not in their "home" galaxy anymore.
            They talk about an away team, and list 4 names that were on that planet, 3 being the first 3 to get sick.
            Young talks to Chloe in a hallway and explains this to her, but does not act as if she is included in such list.

And I think this episode could very well have taken place while in the void, then the bug could be from any number of planets....
            Void does not mean boring, just means you needa be more creative, like putting nightmare hallucinating bugs in your head.

Comment

People who have recently been off world = Scott, Chloe, Eli and Greer + everyone who went to save them...
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah they should have made it that they got the ticks on the planet from Human with the ruins and that they were still in the void during this episode.

Perfecto!

Comment

I think it referred to the planet the away team was trapped on, and Chloe referencing that as their "new galaxy" as opposed to the Milky Way.

Could have been clarified a little better, but oh well.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    Yeah I'm not really surprised they skipped over the chance to show the crew stuck sitting around the ship with nowhere to go and no way for anything to get to them.
                    That's something I was really looking forward to, actually. The PTBs have gone to great lengths to make this more hard sci-fi than soft sci-fi, and I thought it would be neat to show how tremendous the void between the galaxies was by keeping them all trapped on the ship for a few episodes.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      I think it referred to the planet the away team was trapped on, and Chloe referencing that as their "new galaxy" as opposed to the Milky Way.
                      Possibly, but Rush and his team never made it to that planet and he got one, so maybe it was one of the planets closer to Destiny that all the away teams hit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        Possibly, but Rush and his team never made it to that planet and he got one, so maybe it was one of the planets closer to Destiny that all the away teams hit.
                        I took it as one of the bugs jumped to Rush. Remember, more than one came back with each person, allowing for those that didn't go to have the hallucinations.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The end of the episode where the gate connected to a new planet made it pretty obvious they were already in the new galaxy, so they have indeed skipped over being in the void.
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Yeah I expected it to take a while or somehow the passing of time to be more obvious, I thought at least one month.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, at first I thought it was the Spider Ruins planet where they got the ticks, but no one seemed to think to check Eli, Chloe, and Greer, so it made it seem like it was another planet. Was there a planet in the void they went to?

The only thing I can think of, is that it was the first planet in the new Galaxy they went to, and thus happened off-screen. Which kinda grates on me, because it takes away a bit of the impact on the last scene, with the gate finally being open again, and them knowing they have to step through for more supplies, but the ticks fresh in their mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X