Unto the Breach (423)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I've been a fan of Stargate Horizon since the beginning. I was very happy to see it return after its long absence and sad to read that Season 5 will be the last. It's been especially good to see Daniel back in action, especially, since aside from a few cameos in Stargate Universe, it's unlikely that we'll see much of him until MGM can get their finances in order and film more SG-1 movies.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but I've been unable to open "Unto the Breach". I haven't had this problem with any of the other episodes (aside from the ones in Seasons One and Two). My computer tells me it's unable to find that particular file, and then I get sent immediately to an advertisement page. Are there any other links to this episode?

Anyway Alex, I thank you and the entire Stargate Horizon for all of your time, effort and dedication to this series. Like many others on this forum, I can never get enough Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle65 View Post
      Anyway Alex, I thank you and the entire Stargate Horizon for all of your time, effort and dedication to this series. Like many others on this forum, I can never get enough Stargate.
      Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

I just checked the episode link. It's working fine here, maybe it was a temporary glitch. But if it's still not working for you, you could PM me your email address and I can just email the PDF file to you. Let me know.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
      X