X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unto the Breach (423)

Stargate: Horizon
    Unto the Breach

While the allied fleet prepares for a preemptive strike, Grant's team infiltrates Nosah'trah's Command Station.

Check it out!

Then stop back here for comments and discussion!
    Outstanding
    87.50%
    Good
    0.00%
    Fair
    12.50%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    0.00%

The episode is up!

I'm really curious to see what you guys thinks, so... could we please have some more comments and feedback this time around? I know more than three people here read the episodes, so feel free to share with us what you thought.

I've said before, it feels like it could have been the finale. It's pretty big. And also, this episode has all those nice little things that we just have to love about serialized shows, such as huge pay off moments and an ending with a big question mark where you really can't believe they're going to make you wait until the next episode to show you what happens next. So there you go.

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Well I gotta say that it felt kinda rushed but it did feel like a season finale especially the end with the whole "Darkness is coming" Line. I wouldn't be surprised if we ole Nosey Boy again. Glad to See Yusuf, Colonel Logan, The Endeavor , The Bellerophon and her crew, oma. it was very excellent episode. I hope Kayla doesn't die. loved all the good moments between Grant and Sivok.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Well I gotta say that it felt kinda rushed but it did feel like a season finale especially the end with the whole "Darkness is coming" Line. I wouldn't be surprised if we ole Nosey Boy again.
        The idea was to really wrap up the Nosah'trah storyline for now. I always felt he worked for a few episodes as the villain, but he doesn't quite have the depth that you get with villains like Der'ash from Season Three or Dureg, who are all very complex and three dimensional characters. That's really why he didn't appear in too many episodes. So especially in Season Five we'll be getting back to those kinds of villains again; people that have a deeper agenda and that are convinced they're doing the right thing and that, in fact, everyone else are the "bad guys."

And that line at the end... yeah, you have to wonder just what could he be talking about here.

Glad to See Yusuf, Colonel Logan, The Endeavor , The Bellerophon and her crew, oma. it was very excellent episode. I hope Kayla doesn't die. loved all the good moments between Grant and Sivok.
        I'm glad to hear you liked it.

Comment

Ok the end really got my attention. Well done, somehow I have a feeling that Nos will use that black hole to get back lots of his abilities.

Comment

Excellent great story got goose bumps at the end

Comment

Great episode...shocking twist at the end, can't wait for the next episode
              SG Vennix
              (Executive Producer/Creator)
              - Coming Soon -
              http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier
              (Executive Producer/Creator)

Comment

First off I must say how amazing it is that Grant & Sivok's relationship had deteriorated over the course of the season. They started off enemies, became friends, didn’t trust each other as much, & are now basically enemies again.
                And I think I really like how Season 4 is going. It started off kind of Stargate: SG-1 1st seasony (Which is what drew me in the first place.) but now it’s wrapping up plots & introducing various storylines that will carry over into Season 5. And the chemistry between the main characters just gets better & better.
                Will Grant & Sivea get together? What about Lenori & Kayla? Daniel & Christine? Will the Jaffa be able to beat back the Enoly? And finally: When will Chase come back? I think this will all add intrigue as we progress further in the series.
                Now for the episode:
                Very creepy at the end! I can’t help but wonder: since the blackhole is darkness does that mean it has something to do with it? J Blackhole beings coming out & trying to take over the galaxy?
                And I must say I’ve always enjoyed it in the various series (virtual or not) when our people start talking about the Goaul’d & nearby aliens ask who they are. Explanations & reactions are always fun to watch (or read!).
                I also enjoyed having Nosatr’ah finally gone! It’s about time he met his demise!

And finally... You know I really wish someone would come up with some kind of award for people who write virtual episodes because SGH would definitely win one. Alas, they aren’t enough people writing them…

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                  First off I must say how amazing it is that Grant & Sivok's relationship had deteriorated over the course of the season. They started off enemies, became friends, didn’t trust each other as much, & are now basically enemies again.
                  And I think I really like how Season 4 is going. It started off kind of Stargate: SG-1 1st seasony (Which is what drew me in the first place.) but now it’s wrapping up plots & introducing various storylines that will carry over into Season 5. And the chemistry between the main characters just gets better & better. Will Grant & Sivea get together? What about Lenori & Kayla? Daniel & Christine? Will the Jaffa be able to beat back the Enoly? And finally: When will Chase come back? I think this will all add intrigue as we progress further in the series.
                  It's great to see some responses to the various character relationships. There'll be some interesting developments coming up for all of them.

Now for the episode:
                  Very creepy at the end! I can’t help but wonder: since the blackhole is darkness does that mean it has something to do with it? J Blackhole beings coming out & trying to take over the galaxy?
                  And I must say I’ve always enjoyed it in the various series (virtual or not) when our people start talking about the Goaul’d & nearby aliens ask who they are. Explanations & reactions are always fun to watch (or read!).
                  I also enjoyed having Nosatr’ah finally gone! It’s about time he met his demise!

And finally... You know I really wish someone would come up with some kind of award for people who write virtual episodes because SGH would definitely win one. Alas, they aren’t enough people writing them…
                  Thanks, that's greatly appreciated!

And nice to see that the ending has had the effect that it was intended to have. All I can say is, as the series progresses, you'll see exactly what Daniel was talking about.

Comment

Man reading last page made me regret not waiting the 2 weeks for the next one
                    Yeah I know im like a kid in a candystore

McKay: Crap.
                    Hermiod: What did you do?
                    McKay: I just ran it through a translation program. It's Wraith.
                    Hermiod: Crap, indeed.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Grant and Sivok have really been one of the highlights for me recently. The course their relationship has taken and the way in which you haven't been afraid to wreck it is really great. I especially loved seeing Sivok get fed up of it with his "Don't test my patience". He always seemed to regret what happened but now he has had enough. Brilliant.

Also love how well virtual series lend themselves to the arc based nature and being able to draw things out. Especially pleased with how, even though we've had a huge battle, resolved one storyline, we're still only half way through the arc. It's one of the reasons I love Babylon 5 so much too. Arc based stuff is amazing.

Was really pleased with the way you handled getting rid of Nossy. I didn't see that particular method coming and I think it's good you've gone that route and finally rid yourself of him.I completely agree that he wasn't the best enemy you've had.

Also...seriously...why you'd do this to Lenori, I don't know. I think he's had enough recently, don't you?

Kinda hoping to see Tom flip out pretty soon. He is so pissed.

Anyway...screw you guys for that cliff-hanger! I need to know what's happening. Brilliant episode, easily one of the more favorite ones recently. Congrats.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks! Glad to see that everyone's been enjoying the episode so far! It will definitely be interesting to see where the Grant/Sivok relationship will be going. They've come quite a long way since "Absolution" in Season One, which is really what started their relationship.

Also, thanks everyone for all the comments and feeback!

Comment

Are we going to see any pay-off with Tom and the Enoly? Seems to have been under the surface with this episode, understandably of course. We had bigger things going on but you didn't forget it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            Are we going to see any pay-off with Tom and the Enoly? Seems to have been under the surface with this episode, understandably of course. We had bigger things going on but you didn't forget it.
                            It certainly hasn't been forgotten and will be dealt with again in the next two episodes. For a while there was actually consideration for a b-plot regarding that in this episode actually, but it just seemed a little out of place with all that was going on.

Comment

Yeah, I completely agree. It would have detracted from the over all episode IMHO but it was still nice to see the undertones of it there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X