No announcement yet.

What to sent Destiny if we get a 30s window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

condoms? i bet they need it most given they screw with each other, otherwise they would have bunch of children running around in a few years.

Comment

What I would send: 2 Puddle jumpers first one loaded with an Asgard core, Matter conversion tech, Beaming tech. Second jumper stock pile of seeds, medical supplies, Gou ald staffs and zats, ammo. And if you have the room a few Naq generators for the life support and non essential systems.

My reasoning on the Asgard core is simple you do not have to integrate into destiny's systems, but rather use it for the matter convertor and beaming tech. All remember The Asgard already have all the knowledge of the ancients in their database and set the core up for humans to be able to use it readily. With these techs they could simply place a burned out or damaged part in the matter convertor analyze it and reconstruct it from itself, since the part already has all the base materials, in essence turnig an old part into a new one.
      Now the puddle jumpers would be an advantage since even if Destiny jumped into FTL they could catch up easily since they use hyperspace drives and are faster than Destiny. An added plus is the drones the jumper use to fight with.
      Given a little time they could refit each shield emitter with newer more advanced Asgard tech that could use the same power connections as the old emitters. Perhaps even retro fit newer Asgard weapons in.
      Also if you have a 30 second window send a complete list of Stargates between destiny and Earth back via data link. This could enable them to Galaxy jump to them by way of Stargates, even better if they can get the Ori Priors to construct super gates to place in each galaxy in the path.

Comment

Could we even fit a core in a puddle jumper, let alone the beaming units, matter replicator etc?

Comment

I was thinking about it and you wouldn't even need to load the puddle jumpers up, but rather program the Asgard transporter to "beam them through the open Stargate on to Destiny. This would be much faster and you could move more material in a short span of time.

Comment

Assuming there was planning involved, I would send as much supplies as possible. Specifically seeds and chicken/rooster cages.

-Ammo, more guns
            -Medicine
            -Plant seeds
            -Chicken/Rooster cages
            -Books/Games
            -Clothes
            -Computers loaded with various programs

Puddle Jumpers may work if they can fit through the smaller Gate. Remember the Destiny Gate is smaller.
            Hi There!

Comment

Are they smaller, or just thinner?

Comment

Smaller inside diameter, overall smaller.
                Hi There!

Comment

Is that a guess or based on some sort of official write up?

Comment

Not a guess. Just read it somewhere that it was a smaller gate. Unfortunately I can't find a good shot of a person right beside it.
                    Hi There!

Comment

Working...
                    X