Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST Series Finale - Live Discussion

Hi,

This is just to let everyone know that my site will be hosting a discussion on the series finale of LOST as it airs live on ABC . The live discussion will be hosted at the LOST Season 6 News post at http://abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com/2...t-information/.

Also, feel free explore the post to find coverage on LOST news, polls, trivia, trailer/sneek peeks and descriptions of upcoming episodes along with discussion guides to weekly episodes, along with much more.

Thank you. I hope you will be able to be apart of the discussion!
    Last edited by smart; 12 May 2010, 02:07 PM.
    Abbas Karimjee
    www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
    The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Just a note that the discussion is now being hosted. Feel free to participate in the comments section!
    Abbas Karimjee
    www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
    The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

I think Lost Episodes are one of the best TV Shows ever, Although it is no more going to air
      Finale Episode was just fantastic and as i expected ending of this show was good enough.

Comment

I really didn't approve of the ending at all. A part of me felt since the earlier seasons that this was the direction they were heading but I was hopeful I was wrong. I felt it was rather cheezy and that the writers really didn't know what else to do, the series deserved more.
        Leela: "Fry, this isn't TV. It's real life. Can't you tell the difference?" Fry: "Sure. I just like TV better."

Comment

Originally posted by Kernel_Macgyver View Post
          I really didn't approve of the ending at all. A part of me felt since the earlier seasons that this was the direction they were heading but I was hopeful I was wrong. I felt it was rather cheezy and that the writers really didn't know what else to do, the series deserved more.
          Have to agree here, the writers seemed to have been hindered by their own success as the finale was built up throughout the show as THE episode to reap the rewards for the years of viewing.
          But alas that wasn't the case, but I am not complaining (to much ) as I love the show and I really do believe that whatever the ending,as with a lot of shows, we would never have been satisfied regardless of how good it was.
          Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
            Have to agree here, the writers seemed to have been hindered by their own success as the finale was built up throughout the show as THE episode to reap the rewards for the years of viewing.
            But alas that wasn't the case, but I am not complaining (to much ) as I love the show and I really do believe that whatever the ending,as with a lot of shows, we would never have been satisfied regardless of how good it was.
            i wish the ending would have stayed more science fiction (as in the reason for everything could be explained in science), then how it went all metaphysical. i felt the earlier seasons supported this... then i think the writers realized they couldn't write up the 'reasons' for everything, so didn't. i think it was easier to write up supernatural than science.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X