Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Aliens originated from another galaxy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Aliens originated from another galaxy?

the space scenes had the alien ships pop out of FTL from the direction of the other galaxy, the same one destiny is heading to. does that mean those aliens came from another galaxy? i know there are problems with that theory.
    sigpic

I don't think there's any real proof. Remember the blue aliens were on the planet Eli, Chloe and Scott dialed in from. From what has been shown so far, they have been tracking Destiny for quite some time, so its unclear which galaxy they are from since Destiny traverses many galaxies. This would mean the aliens also have intergalactic travel capabilities as well.
    sigpic

Comment

The alien ship drop from hyper space at Destiny tail. The galaxy behind the alien ship was the one they all coming from.

Comment

no no they dropped in front of destiny
        sigpic

Comment

Destiny were facing us, the viewer. Watch the show again.

Comment

nah you need to watch it again. the galaxy destiny came out of looked bright blue while the other one resembled our own.
            sigpic

Comment

Dukeknight is right, the Blues dropped in front of Destiny, coming from the new galaxy. I checked and rechecked. What does this mean?

1. they come from that new galaxy and learned of Destiny through the seeder ship, i like that idea.

2. they over shoot in hyperspace and had to backtrack.

Nice find!

Comment

Or, it's just a goof.

Comment

I think it just looked better having them coming towards the front of Destiny than to the rear, more suspense
                  SG Vennix
                  (Executive Producer/Creator)
                  - Coming Soon -
                  http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier
                  (Executive Producer/Creator)

Comment

I know I'm crazy, but maybe the aliens are actually peaceful and think that Destiny is coming to attack them.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                      I know I'm crazy, but maybe the aliens are actually peaceful and think that Destiny is coming to attack them.
                      yes you are crazy
                      sigpic

Comment

Does Destiny have a doomsday device in it that the blue aliens want? why else would they jump galaxies in search of destiny?
                        sigpic

Comment

Id say the blue aliens are from 2 or 3 galaxies back maybe, if not from the galaxy they just passed through.. Rush said Destiny is like an obsession for them so they've obviously being following it for a while
                          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                            Id say the blue aliens are from 2 or 3 galaxies back maybe, if not from the galaxy they just passed through.. Rush said Destiny is like an obsession for them so they've obviously being following it for a while
                            you cant say that, they wouldve depleted all their resources. Destiny is lucky to be able to use stars for nergy but i dont thing the same could be said for our alien friends.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                              you cant say that, they wouldve depleted all their resources. Destiny is lucky to be able to use stars for nergy but i dont thing the same could be said for our alien friends.
                              They need not be confined to a single galaxy. Remember humans stretch from the MW to pegasus and way over in the ori galaxy, possible many other galaxies inbetween.

Comment

Working...
                              X