Hopes for the new season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopes for the new season?

What's everyone hoping will happen in the new season? Personally I'm hoping we get rid of Jo's boyfriend, but that's just me

I want more Taggart and the return of Stark in some way.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
      What's everyone hoping will happen in the new season? Personally I'm hoping we get rid of Jo's boyfriend, but that's just me
      Not Zane!.... I hope Zoe comes back!
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        I want more Taggart and the return of Stark in some way.
        That's right! I'd forgotten about Taggart!

You're right about Stark... I never really liked him until he was dead. If they could bring him back in a quasi-realistic way, I'd be all for it.

Comment

Two easy steps.

1. Bring back Stark.
          2. Heck of a lot more Zane.

Easy peasy.

Comment

More of a plot, the other seasons seemed to have a few episodes tied together but no real plot. Something were they all go together would be good.

Comment

I want less Tess. Frankly, I found the third season to be kind of disjointed from a storyline perspective, and having her show up in the middle of it and suddenly be Carter's love interest was jarring. Over the course of maybe three episodes they suddenly became romantically linked. It felt so artificial, like there was no real chemistry between them.

Between her and his ex-wife, I can't help but wonder if Jack Carter just doesn't have a thing for pushy blondes with weird teeth.
              Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
              I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
              What have these years left to me?
              Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Haven't seen anyone mention Beverly yet, last we saw her was in ''A Night at Global Dynamics (2)''

Comment

What was the dog's name in the first season? I'd like to see him back.

I'd like to have Stark back. And Tess.

I hope Jo returns to her normal feisty self. And while I like Zane better for Jo than Taggart (sorry - that pairing just didn't work for me), I'll admit the relationship needs some work.
                  Last edited by Killdeer; 24 June 2010, 04:05 PM. Reason: correct spelling
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

The dog's name was Lojack. Wasn't he killed during Primal? I think it was. I could be way wrong.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Not a big stark or tess fan, but I wouldn't mind bringing Stark back in some small way.

Would like to see more Allison and Jack... but hey that's just me!!

Comment

Lojack! That's right! Bring back Lojack!

No, he wasn't killed - remember at the end of Primal during the party he comes up and grabs something off the table?
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll have to watch it again! Taggart needs his nemesis!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Absolutely.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see less of a few things and more of some.

Less
                              - Zane being written as an ass, gets boring fast.
                              - Angsty Tess (that might have just been the last episode of season 3 though).
                              - Less relationship stuff, it's good in small doses but the love lives of Lexi, Carter, Zoe, Joe and Allison all in one season? No thanks.

More
                              - SCIENCE! wacky science!
                              - Lojack
                              - Taggart
                              - What ever happened to the Artifact? Bring that back as a main plot point please
                              - Discoveries from the data on Henrys ship, i want replicate Kim's death to have some significant payoff
                              - Kevin? Wasn't he a genius savant or something?
                              - Section 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X