Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Communication stones and personal issues (could be spolierish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am waiting for the inevitable pregnancy issue to come from these portal stones. Biologically the kids would be the other persons body, but in your head, it would be yours!

Comment

SGC = Dollhouse
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
        Well, I'm glad I'm the only one with Stone Questions.
        I'm sure in the magical world of SG-U, they are all very willing to sign over the use of their bodies, and do it willingly, and aren't ordered to by some Major.
        As i mentioned elsewhere, i find it a little TOO convenient, that so many are willing to step up for this...

How did Young's wife, Camile's gf and the others get clearance to know about something that members of our own Gov't don't? I mean, one for fight with the Colonel and his wife might run straight to the media!
        And as stated above, I find it odd that no one really has issues with their SO now being someone else.
        Most likely they were required to sign up on a NDA much like carter and daniel did in meridian.

When Daniel and Vala were in the bodies of those two Ori-Galaxy people, they spoke to everyone, read books and signs, etc.

If so, why didn't it tranlslate "Smurf tongue" into English, if only for a few words and phrases?
        IIRC that was described as being since they were using the proper terminal, they were translating for them....
        Since we are using our own device, perhaps that part got left out in the recreation.

Comment

People in the tread have forgotten in earth camile swaps with Telford so gender swaps are possible

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

did the terminal do the translations from the beginning of the show? because i dont see how the Ori are different from milky way aliens, in that respect.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
              People in the tread have forgotten in earth camile swaps with Telford so gender swaps are possible
              of all people it had to be Telford, no doubt he took advantage of the opportunity.
              sigpic

Comment

No. Wray swapped with a nameless Marine in Earth. Young swapped with Telford
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  No. Wray swapped with a nameless Marine in Earth. Young swapped with Telford
                  ah so people so far have only swapped with their own gender, i guess this show isnt ready to tackle transexual biases yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, Vala did switch with Daniel so...

Comment

Jack O'Neill got so pissed when Teal'c attempted to shave Jack's hair, so i dont know where the whole sex swap thing is coming from.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't remember her swapping with Telford. I thought she and some other random guy swapped with earth so telford and some woman could come aboard.

Comment

Well I think most body switchs are planned in advanced so they ensure you always go into a person the same gender as you but I think it's still posible. They can't force you to sign if you don't want to, it proberly doesn't say you consent to sex but you would have to be an idiot not guess.

Comment

Working...
                          X