• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens may not be gone....

Admittedly, aside from the trailer
    Spoiler:
    showing some smurfs going through the destiny stargate,

There is also other onscreen evidence to indicate they aren't leaving the smurfs behind as they move to their new galaxy.

why?

Because when the Smurf Battlebarges [yes, this is terminology i've seen thrown around on this forum] drop out of their their FTL thingy, they actually arrive from the vicinity of the galaxy that destiny is flying TO.... the spiral one.

While the edit itself is a reuse of the one used in divided with a few background touches, it does indicate that the smurfs are waiting for destiny at the other galaxy too, so they could be more widespread than we think. It may also explain why they took ageeees to get to destiny, when other times, they caught up pretty quick [think divided...].

Ideas?
    O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
    Baal: Impudence
    O'Neil:No, Tuna!

My though is that they may not know Destiny's current location but they do know its general path, and also that those three ships are simply following that path.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

I think one of their ships could have conceivably gone along for the ride, attaching itself to the ship before the Destiny went into FTL. I don't think the blues would give up on their obsession so easily (or that the SGU writers would create the story arc only to drop it so soon). Who knows how long they've been following, so following it between galaxies doesn't seem all that odd to me
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Is it me or did it look like they just dumped the damaged FTL engine into space? What if they can fix it or learn how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by 0datdude0 View Post
          Is it me or did it look like they just dumped the damaged FTL engine into space? What if they can fix it or learn how it works?
          They didn't, Franklin just bypassed it.

Comment

i know what you mean, it looked like they kind of just 'let it float away'...the video of it was only a sec or two.
            ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              They didn't, Franklin just bypassed it.
              Watch again. The droid/robot cut out the bad FTL drive, then they tried to work on a way to by pass the circuitry for it.

Comment

Working...
              X