• Show
Clear All

I soo didn't believe her 'I'm fine'.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I soo didn't believe her 'I'm fine'.
      *snorks* I know that when I say I'm 'fine', I'm not
      When women say "fine", *puts on best Inigo Montoya voice* it doesn't mean what people think it means
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        *snorks* I know that when I say I'm 'fine', I'm not
        When women say "fine", *puts on best Inigo Montoya voice* it doesn't mean what people think it means
        yup your sure right about that..ima women and when i say im fine im usually hurting in the inside

Comment

Originally posted by valerie910 View Post
          yup your sure right about that..ima women and when i say im fine im usually hurting in the inside
          So on the inside, TJ could be saying, Oh I wish Evert would give me a hug *sobsob*, but keep it to herself and soldier on. Tough life.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
            So on the inside, TJ could be saying, Oh I wish Evert would give me a hug *sobsob*, but keep it to herself and soldier on. Tough life.
            which just makes his very deliberate move towards her more touching *misty eyes again, drat!*
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              yep, Greer's a lot more observant than he's given credit for, I think Just another part of his pure awesomeness

there's no way they'd have her do that if she was pregnant. In fact, it's likely that, even if she wasn't pregnant, they'd have a double take the fall for her.
              That can depend on the actor/actress. In the SGA episode "Missing" Rachel Lutrell was 3 months pregnant in RL and she did most of that huge fight scene with the Bolocai herself from what BamBam told me. Though in this case, I think that she would have had a double do that scene because she was farther along in her pregnancy than Rachel was in "Missing".
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
              X