The Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bar

Was that just the mess lit differently, or does the tables + large number of booze cups mean they've opened up a separate bar now? I'm going to go with bar

So, what are we going to call Brody's bar?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Was that just the mess lit differently, or does the tables + large number of booze cups mean they've opened up a separate bar now? I'm going to go with bar

Brody's

Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I think the important question is whether or not we're going to install stripper poles and put Chloe to wor-

*cough* Hmm... we'll need a name that both conveys power and carefree nature of drinking from Brody's still...

Depends on its use, actually. If it's used in scenes of rambunctious laughter and carefreeness, Cheers or something along those lines will work. If it's used in scenes of darkness and angst, then it's Brody's Broody Bar.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

The Bar at the End of the Universe.
        Last edited by PG15; 07 May 2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          If it's used in scenes of darkness and angst, then it's Brody's Broody Bar.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          The Bar at the End of Universe.
          Oh, awesome!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

What i really really loved about this episode is that is show the peak of human resilience and ingenuity and that no matter what circumastances the human race is in, we will always find a way to drunk our problems away. Just makes me proud

Comment

Whatever happen to rationing for the long journey? If anything I thought that distiller was a urine recycler.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                Whatever happen to rationing for the long journey? If anything I thought that distiller was a urine recycler.
                They've got to do something with those "sweet potatoes" they nobody wanted to eat, right?

Comment

They also need some sort of band....

And when Eli walks in the black chef (the cook dude) says......"we don't serve your kind here"

Comment

woooo BOOZE!!!!

i knew they would start up a bar sooner or later...i had a thread on it.

im not suprised anyone cares about water wastage....theres BOOZE!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

joe's bar.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The Watering Blackhole

Comment

Foul Tasting Liquor?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            woooo BOOZE!!!!

i knew they would start up a bar sooner or later...i had a thread on it.

im not suprised anyone cares about water wastage....theres BOOZE!
                            How much water could they possibly waste on it? All the water would be reclaimed eventually, either as water vapour (from the distillation process. They've got to have some sort of dehumidification system on board, otherwise a ship like that could get awfully uncomfortable in a hurry) or through the waste management system.

Comment

Na. They need to name it "Cheers" Where everyone knows your name!!

Comment

Working...
                              X