Blue Aliens cant dial the ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
    To me it would be easy to just count the stones to see if one was missing... There are 5 slots for 5 stones. If there are 4 stones then he must have taken one. But then again I don't think they mentioned how many stones there were in total.
    In Air, they show Rush opening the case and taking one out. You can see that there are 5 stones in total. The question is, is there a later scene showing 4 stones total and an extra 5th slot for one?

Comment

Air part 3 shows another scene that is a continuous pan and shows a total of 5 stones. 2 on the pad and 3 in the case.

We need to see the stone case again, after Justice, to find out the truth.

Comment

space

now the stone is on the plate.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Good job Pharoah! I'll green you if I can.

I also found a scene from Space that shows all 5 stones in one shot, so we now know that Rush didn't take one. All along I thought he did.

Comment

Originally posted by HaMm3r View Post
            Good job Pharoah! I'll green you if I can.

I also found a scene from Space that shows all 5 stones in one shot, so we now know that Rush didn't take one. All along I thought he did.
            [IG]
            i assumed he did too nice to see cleared it up
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              i assumed he did too nice to see cleared it up
              The accusation has been made that there is a sixth stone (despite there being no slot for one). If that's so, why would Rush have needed to use one from the case in Air?

Comment

An error? People forget that these show's have a lot to juggle with at any point in time and they put something in a plot point and then later they even forget about the little details and then we are the ones to catch it later on. I have read many a blog and seen interviews where producers go on to fan websites to do research on their own shows to figure out what they have done in the past.

I am going to guess, he did have the extra stone and the producers just forgot to remove one from the case. Because if a stone wasn't missing then why would Young accuse Rush of stealing one?

Comment

Here's the problem with the 6th stone theory. In Air, if you watch the sequence where Rush picks up the case in the gate room, you'll see that they follow him from the gate room, down hallways, until he finds a room secluded enough to use the stones. He closes the door, sets the case on the table, then opens it for the first time. When he does, there are clearly only 5 stones. There's no way to be mistaken about it.

Granted, he could have brought his own stone with him from Icarus, but then how could that one interact with the known 5? Plus, he'd need a base to activate it. You'd think something that big would have been found during the room searches. For now, I'm convinced he didn't take one.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
                    An error? People forget that these show's have a lot to juggle with at any point in time and they put something in a plot point and then later they even forget about the little details and then we are the ones to catch it later on. I have read many a blog and seen interviews where producers go on to fan websites to do research on their own shows to figure out what they have done in the past.

I am going to guess, he did have the extra stone and the producers just forgot to remove one from the case. Because if a stone wasn't missing then why would Young accuse Rush of stealing one?
                    Because Young is a little bit paranoid? And he likes to accuse Rush (look back to the end of "Light") to be furtive?

I still think, this thing with the stone is an open question, and I'll look forward to see, whether it'll ever resolved, and when, how. But until we get a better proof than Young's accusation, I don't buy it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know this thread is getting a bit dated, but Subversion gave us further evidence that Rush did not steal one of the communication stones. Also, since all 5 stones have appeared at least twice since Justice, it's becoming less likely a production oversight and more toward confirming Rush's innocence.

Comment

Working...
                      X