Good bye Blue Aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good bye Blue Aliens?

Now that they jumped into FTL does this mean they have successfully escaped the threat of the Blue Aliens? If so I'm going to miss them....they were the best...

The best? They were kinda cool but we don't know enough about them to call them "The Best"

I do wish we knew more...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
      Now that they jumped into FTL does this mean they have successfully escaped the threat of the Blue Aliens? If so I'm going to miss them....they were the best...
      They were at least able to get a bit into the intergalactic void... so there's a chance they'll follow Destiny. Besides, who says their homeworld was in that last one? For all we know, they've been following the ship through the past few galaxies.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Interesting theory...they have the speed to get through the void (i think), but do they have enough power to get there? I kinda hope they are done for and a new and cooler alien/villain is awaiting us + an ally
        sigpic

Comment

Well, the aliens have obviously figured out the stones. We'll have to put safeguards in their use now, and "wipe" them after using them ourselves, so no chance to take control of someone else. But if someone gets careless, it's always a possibility.

Comment

they still have a communication stone.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

If the Daedalus can make it to Pegasus, the blue aliens can probably make it to the next galaxy at least.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Spoiler for future episode under tag.
                Spoiler:
                Don't forget that scene of the aliens stepping through Destiny's gate in the 1.5 trailer.
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 May 2010, 09:21 PM. Reason: tagging.
                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Don't forget that scene of the aliens stepping through Destiny's gate in the 1.5 trailer
                  You might want to spoiiler tag that
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    You might want to spoiiler tag that
                    Why? It's stuff from a trailer. Or are trailers considered spoilers now?
                    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

It mentions a future plot point. That is defiantly considered spoilers
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I consider any prior knowledge of upcoming episodes spoilers. Including episode names and trailers. So yeah... thanks a lot. I was a spoiler virgin.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

And the rules kinda say to keep spoilers beyond Sabotage out of the open in Sabotage discussion threads.

But, meh. It's not that big a deal.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spoilers for future eps need to be tagged whatever the source.

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...q_spoilerspace
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

They could not have been THAT far into the void. IE The aliens did not have to travel that far.
                              Eli and the team gated to the ship from the edge of the galaxy...

Comment

Working...
                              X