Sabotage Rewatch Thread- Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabotage Rewatch Thread- Spoilers

The SyFy replay is coming up, here is a thread to discuss the odd things you missed the first time.

I am personally going to be sitting less than 2 feet from the TV for the ending.

I'm watching again too, but not as closely b/c I'm on here too...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
      The SyFy replay is coming up, here is a thread to discuss the odd things you missed the first time.

I am personally going to be sitting less than 2 feet from the TV for the ending.
      Yeah, I'm definitely rewatching it and paying very close attention to everything.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i;'m personally confused on why you can't use the main discussion thread
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Rather large CGI goof in this ep.

Destiny just came out of the Smurf galaxy, and so it's behind the ship. But when the Smurf ships drop out of FTL, they're in front of and facing toward Destiny. As in, between Destiny and the galaxy it's heading toward next.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Maybe they went ahead of it a little too much, so had to turn around.. That is why they were facing it's front.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Destiny just came out of the Smurf galaxy, and so it's behind the ship. But when the Smurf ships drop out of FTL, they're in front of and facing toward Destiny. As in, between Destiny and the galaxy it's heading toward next.
              Damn! I came running to post this and you ninja'ed me!

One Ring to rule the Dark Side
              sigpic
              Sith Nazghul

Comment

I just assume they went around to the front to cut Destiny off in case they tried to run....keep in mind that they also probably still believed that Destiny would be unable to enter FTL and, therefore, easy to block.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

temporal beta carrier wave

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
                    Damn! I came running to post this and you ninja'ed me!

Canadian style "highfives digi"

Comment

Working...
                    X