This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabotage Live Discussion

You know the rules people. If you want to talk about events that happen during the airing of Sabotage post them here instead of the Pre-Air thread
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

So I wanted to try this never done a live discussion before, so here we go. Ahhh Can't wait to see what happens!

Comment

The Destiny has crossed galaxies before. I wonder why it won't work this time
      Jelgate is right

Comment

So far so good!

Comment

As if it wasnt bad enough that they were gonna be without gate travel for weeks (or months)... now they're gonna fall short!? It never rains but it pours!!
          I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

So if the ship knows there's not enough power to cross the void why isn't it going to make another pitstop? When I know my car is low on gas I don't try to drive a 13 mile bridge with no gas stations. I pull over and fill up my tank. Stupid Ancients!
            "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
            - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Young didn't want to say there was no way of helping Scott, Eli, and Chole, its like its weighing heavily on him even though its not his fault. He needs a hug.

Comment

Why didn't destiny just fly into another star before going into the void? What a dumb ship.

Comment

My first time in the live post too! So we can't get across the gap between galaxies? We're screwed. and a future young beard i guess?

Comment

I don't usually post to these live chats, but the bit where Destiny was shown leaving the galaxy. I couldn't help but notice that the galaxy they left behind looked alot like a real life galaxy, namely the Sombrero Galaxy, otherwise known as Messier 104. You can look it up on wikipedia and see a picture and stuff. I wonder if the resemblance is intentional or just incidental? Considering M104 is 30 million light years away, I'm leaning in the latter direction.

Comment

The ship crossed galaxies before, but it didn't have a human crew to provide power for, and it can't quite hold the charge it used to. Also, distance between galaxies can vary by quite a bit.

Comment

Can't say I blame James too much. That's gotta be a HUGE adjustment.
                        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Plus, as Rush said, eventually Destiny will drift into the galaxy, but they'll all be dead long before that happens.
                          I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Uh huh somebody ticked off Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
                              Uh huh somebody ticked off Destiny!
                              Maybe Destiny has finally had of Eli and other taking her KINOs
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X