No announcement yet.

Comics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I'd report in.... I'm still reading the Tales of the Jedi comics and absolutely loving them. I'm about halfway through the 'Dark Lords of the Sith' arc and I think it's the best one so far. The art is fabulous, the pacing is great, it really feels just like a film/series. Perfect fit for the SWverse

More and more as I read this I find myself wishing for a Clone Wars-style anthology series, retelling these comics in a television format. I think the style of the comics paired with the tone of storytelling of The Clone Wars would really pair up quite well.

A couple of little complaints:
    - Nomi Sunrider manages to look like a completely different woman in every story
    - don't like the way most artists seem to think lightsabers are pointed so severely at the end
    - don't like how the artists pencil/colour the saber glow so it looks like its on fire at the base of the blade

Definitely have to give special credit for the ship designs I'm seeing though. I love how totally different and comparatively primitive they look. Fabulous.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
    X