Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural RPG?

Just curious...

...anyone interested in doing a Supernatural RPG? I don't think there is one...that I can see anyway. It could be fun. There is a wide variety of characters to be. Hunters, demons, angels, werewolves, vampires...even a long lost sibling. Yes, I know it's been done on the show but...what the heck, right? I myself would be a fellow hunter...a young (possibly late teens - 18,19yr old) hunter who is somehow related to the brothers.

If this does go forward, if there is enough interest that would be great but...I wouldn't want to be in charge of the RPG. I'd let someone else have the reigns on this one. I'm a follower, not a leader. Also not sure if this is in the right thread...I mean, it's probably not but...I don't think people, the right people, would see it there. Which is why I'm putting it here...obviously if there is enough interest there will be an actual RPG thead in the RPG section, with a cool name and everything!

So...if anyone wants to join just...sign up, as it were. If there's not enough interest I understand. No hard feelings.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

I am interested in this idea , i have basic forum admin skills and everything. im definitely up for this if you are?

Comment

Oh, totally!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
      X