No announcement yet.

Stargate Minneapolis Convention June 12-13 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK here are a few of my pictures I took over the weekend. I am by no means a professional photographer so I apologize for the quality of a few of them.

Here's the toast to the second season of Stargate: Universe. They provided champagne and sparkling cider to all in attendance.

Last edited by chucknician; 19 June 2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Here's day two with Joe and David.

Last edited by chucknician; 19 June 2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics chucknician.
        Chicago Con Attendee 2011
        Chicago Con Attendee 2010
        GateCon Attendee 2008
        Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          Thanks for sharing your pics chucknician.
          No problem. Here's one last batch.

Here's a little surprise they had for David at the end of their time on stage. A clip of an old movie he did.
          Spoiler:
          Last edited by chucknician; 19 June 2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

really nice pics i had to sit in the back so all my pics weren't very good...wish i had the money to see joe and david on sunday

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. What was David's reaction to the old clip?
              One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

You had great seats!
                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                GateCon Attendee 2008
                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

I honestly do not remember what David said when he saw that old movie clip of himself but I know he laughed about it. Both he an Joe were hilarious together. Those of you going to Chicago are in for a real treat!

Comment

Originally posted by chucknician View Post
                    I honestly do not remember what David said when he saw that old movie clip of himself but I know he laughed about it. Both he an Joe were hilarious together. Those of you going to Chicago are in for a real treat!
                    I can't wait is it August yet???
                    One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Great photos Chucknician (and awesome username too) - thanks for sharing

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                      You had great seats!
                      I'm not sure that it was possible to have bad seats at this con, was it?
                      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
                        Great photos Chucknician (and awesome username too) - thanks for sharing

No, not really. I was in the fourth row (preferred seating) but I think there were only about 7 or 8 rows in total. Very small convention, a nice change of pace. I think this may have been the reason all attending guests personalized their autographs.

Last edited by chucknician; 19 June 2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chucknician View Post
                          No, not really. I was in the fourth row (preferred seating) but I think there were only about 7 or 8 rows in total. Very small convention, a nice change of pace. I think this may have been the reason all attending guests personalized their autographs.
                          Creation have been good with personalisations lately - even at Van I think I got everything I wanted personalised. LA is a smaller con and we tended to get actual comments on the autos - which is really nice!

Are those banners I can see on the wall? Did they auction them off?
                          The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                          Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Nope!

It was really great to have such a small con. Nothing was rushed. I was even late for my photo op with Gary, by the way they were joking I think I was the ONLY photo op with Gary, and they stuck around.

I got a really nice personalized autograh from Joe, he wrote more than just my name and David, he laughed when he saw what I gave him to sign.

I really really enjoyed also getting to spend some quality time with Alania, Brian and Gary. We got about 5 minutes with each one at the dessert party and then playing Rock Star with the was simply priceless!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                              hey rosie:

email me the photo ops when you get them, would love to see them: also does brian have a website?? if so what is it??? if you know?? thanks, your friend james.
                              Hey James,
                              I don't think Brian has a website, not one that I have found yet anyway. He is a very active Twitter of which I am trying to get some information on, so if I get it I will let you know or maybe someone will post it here.
                              Brian was really really nice! You will enjoy meeting him in Chicago!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Are those banners I can see on the wall? Did they auction them off?
                                Yes, all banners were auctioned off with an autograph ticket and the opportunity to go to the front of the line. Also the stage banners on both sides of the video screen were auctioned off and all guests signed them after their time on stage. They do this at all Creation cons, at least the one's I've attended.

Comment

Working...
                                X