If Eli had dialed 10 seconds earlier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    it would have been a cool ending as rush did admit that eli is smarter then him. but Robert Carlyle is the main actor on the series.
    Only in math though.

Comment

Given time, Eli will surpass Rush since he has the obvious advantage of youth. Now, if only he's smart enough in the dating department his life would not be so geek, I mean bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
        Only in math though.
        Thats not what Rush said. Rush said in his dream that Eli was smarter then. Math was never mentioned
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
          Given time, Eli will surpass Rush since he has the obvious advantage of youth. Now, if only he's smart enough in the dating department his life would not be so geek, I mean bleak.
          Time is something that Destiny cannot afford. I for one am not willing to place my chips on Eli yet; he would have to change his personality and work ethic completely to start meeting his potential. And even then, as he makes discoveries, Rush will probably be there helping him and learning from him. Raw intellect is not everything, and it does not measure the potential value of a human being (or a scientist) any more than being well educated, experienced, and hard working. The two need each other, I think, to reach their potential. Eli thinking outside the box, and Rush with his nose to the grindstone, so to speak, and hopefully they learn also to adopt some of each other's particular brand of genius.

Comment

Maybe they DID think of "Which team do we leave behind, but thought back to justice and said "Rush has already been left back.. Lets go with someone else this time".

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Maybe they DID think of "Which team do we leave behind, but thought back to justice and said "Rush has already been left back.. Lets go with someone else this time".
              Indeed, if Rush had gotten stranded again, so soon, I would have considered it a poor choice on the writers' parts. Believing that he can luck his way back to the Destiny twice is too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                JAV,

I thought it was pretty clear that Young was going to be, at a minimum, co-parenting with TJ. I think his comment may have implied more. He may be getting back with TJ because of the child that's on the way. Actually, if he presumes that means a resumption of the relationship while TJ has moved on it could create some interesting drama.
                Exactly! Who's not to say that she has moved on from the relationship and doesn't want to have to have more contact with him then necessary? And her being pregnant with his child has complicated that. Or maybe she still had feelings for him but knew that he had made it clear that their "affair" was completely over and had just gone through getting over that and knew the pregnancy would complicate the issue more. If one wants to resume the relationship while the other does not, then that could definately create some interesting drama. I for one would love to see some TJ/Young scenes. And not necessarily of them getting back together or anything. But the two of them working together through her pregnancy. As I would love to see how that whole senario plays out
                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Given that he had clearly moved on, I sincerely hope that there's no flinging them back together just because there's a kid on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                    they did, it was left in the ori galaxy and thats what turned them 'bad'.
                    Maybe that is WHY they had the DHD's made, so they can dial faster.

Comment

Working...
                    X