• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Incursion, Part 1' (119) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 119

The Lucian Alliance manages to board Destiny, taking several crewmembers hostage in a bid to wrestle control the ship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 07:31 PM.

Well I just gotta say this was a damn good episode.

Comment

Franklin/destiny fried that guy
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I can't decide on a star rating for this one, but it's definitely gonna be pretty high. That was one wild ride...
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I agree, Its a damm fine one.

And damm, where did the L.A. learn those tatics at???????? That was freak prefect.

Comment

I don't know if it was Franklin- Rush was confused why the ship wasn't jumping to FTL, and from what we know that occurs when in the proximity of gravity distortions. They could be near something that is penetrating the failing shield in places.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              I can't decide on a star rating for this one, but it's definitely gonna be pretty high. That was one wild ride...
              It's all 5 stars from me.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

i have a question when O'Neill Said "maybe i should be there" when he was talking to young do you think the writers were giving us a vague hint at what might happen in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  i have a question when O'Neill Said "maybe i should be there" when he was talking to young do you think the writers were giving us a vague hint at what might happen in the future?
                  No, O'Neill was just telling him to get back to work or he may be replaced. There are dozens of lives at stake now, the bar's been raised. If Young can't repel this invasion, the SGC will send someone who can.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

No, O'Neill was just telling him to get back to work or he may be replaced. There are dozens of lives at stake now, the bar's been raised. If Young can't repel this invasion, the SGC will send someone who can.
                    But I don't think O'Neill would blow up another planet just to gate to the Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                      But I don't think O'Neill would blow up another planet just to gate to the Destiny
                      I meant via the stones, not physically send someone else xD

Comment

Well Col Telford is there now..... or maybe they Scott to Captain, since we still dont have a way to sent troops and supplies over there.

Comment

I absolutely loved this episode!! I can't wait for the season finale next week!!! I think it was either Destiny or Franklin who chard that guy! Or it could be both Franklin could be apart of Destiny's AI now!
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was just a hole in the shield and that was simply unblocked sunlight frying that guy. Or maybe somehow the shields magnified it somehow

Comment

I don't think that O'neill will be on the ship permanently, not due to the story, but due to the fact RDA's personal life. Although I do enjoy seeing Jack and his character (too funny)

Can't wait for the ep. next week. I don't think that sunlight could turn you to ashes in a matter of seconds, so I think there was something else that caused the dude to fry, but IDK.

Comment

Working...
                              X