Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's always the problem when there's too much time between reviews, especially with SGU which is meant to watch one episode after the next,

Anyways your review are pleasant to read, as always.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      That's always the problem when there's too much time between reviews, especially with SGU which is meant to watch one episode after the next,

Anyways your review are pleasant to read, as always.
      I know. Life keeps getting in the way of doing this re-watch and the reviews. Glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Are you going to combine the next 2 eps into ONE review, or split them up?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Are you going to combine the next 2 eps into ONE review, or split them up?
          I'm going to combine the next two in one review. Feel like it makes sense.

Comment

I personally wouldn't do it. Intervention is just as connected as the next two
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

In a way that's true.. Heck he could combine all 3 into one big review.

Comment

I like the idea of closing out the first season and discussing the cliffhangers without digging into the S2 premiere. It definitely continues the story, but it would be too unwieldy to discuss it all. Two episodes is plenty to cover at once.

Comment

Totally agree about "spending a few moments with Richard Dean Anderson", I loved the way he was used in this episode, was nice to see the little bits of humour that he throws into his performance as O'Neill again. Being a Young fan I always enjoy it when he goes to extremes and never knowing when he does and how far he'll go.

An episode with both my favourite Stargate characters in it is always a joy to watch, as is reading your review.

Comment

Working...
                  X