• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Quotes/Moments in "Lost"

You guys know the drill. I'll start with:

Eli: "I would kill for a big red button."

So random.

In fact, I loved that whole sequence because of how perfect his shirt fit the situation. It's as if TPTB made Eli's character wear that shirt since the pilot just so they can make that joke.

I'd also include that scene near the end when Scott, Eli, and Chloe are trying to dial the gate to Destiny. Just the way they said their lines made them feel so...normal. Like, if the gate suddenly shut down in the middle of dialing, I'd say "What happened?!" the same way Scott did - with much more fear and agitation in my/his voice than with more experienced team leaders.

And of course:

"That's it. We're done."

Scott falling on his ass was a nice moment.

And, of course, the TJ/Young scene. D'aww...
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

TJ: It's yours... ours.
      sigpic

Comment

you should of let me burn!
        sigpic

Comment

Chloe's "Dial faster!"
          I wanted Eli to tell her to go push the ring around but the situation was too dire LOL
          sigpic
          Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Greer's memories. It really fleshed out his character. When he tells his mother, "But I woun't" [change my mind]. I don't always agree with Greer's choices but it's hard not to find a sincere respect for an individual who makes his choices out in the open and chooses to live with them, come what may.
            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              the only good line
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This episode is simply quoteless.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                  This episode is simply quoteless.
                  Momentless, too?
                  sigpic

Comment

"I need to make a difference"

Comment

Agreed. I liked that one. And TJ just blurting out "I'm Pregnant!" quickly enoughthat there would not have been time for any distractions.

Also liked where Young said something along the lines of "we'll work through this" to TJ. That whole scene was perfect!
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                        Agreed. I liked that one. And TJ just blurting out "I'm Pregnant!" quickly enoughthat there would not have been time for any distractions.
                        I think AH has been just brilliant with the pregnancy storyline. I really feel for the character.
                        sigpic

Comment

The TJ/Young scene was a stand out moment for me. Also just the fact that Scott, Eli, and Chloe didn't make it back in one episode.

Perfecto!

Comment

I think AH has been just brilliant with the pregnancy storyline. I really feel for the character.
                            Agreeeeddd! AH has truely become my favorite character and really makes me want to tune in each week. I can only imagine what it must have been like for her having to tell TPTB about her RL pregnancy, knowing that the show was not even through the first season.

And how she has been able to portray TJ has been absolutely brilliant! The best acting work I have seen in a very long time.
                            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

love that !

and the 15 minutes thing !

Scott:15 minutes.
                              Eli:Where'd you get that number?
                              Scott: I like it.
                              Eli:This is an alien spaceship.
                              Scott:Right, exactly. 15 minutes, that is it. End of discussion.
                              Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Working...
                              X