X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lairston View Post
    Oh it figures.

Supernatural will probably be gone too. I' will have lost everything I watch on the networks with 24 being canceled and Supernatural and Smallville going next year.

I'm surprised that 24 and Smallville lasted as long as they have since I liked them. I've been burned so many times with one season cliffhanger shows...
    supernatural is fine for now as its been renewed for season 6. and i too have been burned with alot of shows im cursed i tell you
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Forgive my Tardiness friends, I've been doing the Bahamas Census since May 3rd and it's been the devil's work; incredibly difficult, time consuming and we're not getting paid until September, ho hum, on a lighter note we'll be done by the end of this month, so the chest pains and headaches will surely end then, or at least I hope so, this has been a big mistake---I'M NEVER DOING THE CENSUS AGAIN, NEVER!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
        so im gonna guess your not keen on this season
        it didn't suck that bad, but simply failed to follow the several sub plots established in earlier seasons, though I'm thinking it has something to do with DC as opposed to horrible writing.
        Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I'm not saying there haven't been hit and miss episodes. Of course there have been. I just think, for the most part, they still tell interesting stories that keep me coming back each week.
        It's interesting (at times) but, there seems to be far more miss than hit lately. The last episode wasn't that bad, but it was built on a lack luster season that followed an incredibly dreadful season.

im sorry to tell you this but next season is supposed to be its last
        That's a good thing, and an atrocious thing since; they're going to do the same two steps and will refuse to do anything remotely brilliant.

Comment

so im gonna guess your not keen on this season
          Season 9 was donkey poop, if only slightly, and Season 10 thus far is as meh as season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
            Season 9 was donkey poop, if only slightly, and Season 10 thus far is as meh as season 3.
            Honestly, IMO, I think this has been one of Smallville's finest seasons thus far.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

As a long time fan of Smallville (I recently got seasons 1-8 on DVD to rewatch and hubby to watch for the first time since he's caught epiodes here and there and I'm tired of filling in the blanks when he's got questions) I loved season 9. And I'm loving season 10. I really did NOT like Lois when she first popped up but season 9 made me like her. I do miss Chloe. And this it does seem strange not to have her around and weird having Tess in the Watchtower. However I'm still liking the last season so far. Wish for more Super Girl though.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Honestly, IMO, I think this has been one of Smallville's finest seasons thus far.
                Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  Indeed!
                  Double Indeed. But to be Honest I think they should have changed the show's title to Metroplis.

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                    Double Indeed. But to be Honest I think they should have changed the show's title to Metroplis.
                    I am glad they kept it as Smallville for these final few seasons.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd
                      One of the best comic book storylines of all time.
                      Without a doubt.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I regret that I lost contact with smallvile about 2 years ago.
                        I have no idea what channel it's on.

Comment

It's on Friday nights on the CW just before Supernatural.

And because of that, my Friday nights are called the S night. It starts with Sanctuary, then Smallville, then Supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                            It's on Friday nights on the CW just before Supernatural.

And because of that, my Friday nights are called the S night. It starts with Sanctuary, then Smallville, then Supernatural.
                            Hehe, reminds of having new episodes of SGA and SG1 back in the day on Sc-Fi Fridays.

Comment

Wow. Sorry for being late to the party, but fighting mental decay is never pleasant, nor does it aides one's persistence---maybe subsistence, in any event; Smallville season 10 was the worst season ever. I hate this show, I hate it, and the final episode was the excrement evacuated by a zombie dog who was constipated for nearly an eon, that is all.

Comment

Personally in my opinion, I think that Season 10 of Smallville is my all time favorite season. Especially with Chlollie (Chloe and Oliver) now married and have a cute little blond boy who has his own bow and arrow toy. I simply loved every minute of it and now anxiously waiting for the Season 10 DVD to come out

Comment

Working...
                                X