Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prehistoric Monster

kinda looked like a t-rex / rancor

glad they had that in there, always wanted to see something similar to a dinosaur in Stargate, you'd think that 1 planet would be covered in dinosaurs in the galaxy, but nope.

closest thing they mentioned about that before was in an Atlantis season 1 episode when Teyla, Sheppard and Ford were coming through the gate claiming a t-rex chased them, but we never saw it.

Personally, I had no problem with it. After all the hoopla over the thing, I found it hilarious how short a scene it was in.

Comment

I still don't know why Scott still needed to shoot at the creature when he was 2 feet from the event horizon. Someone call the SPCA!
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
        I still don't know why Scott still needed to shoot at the creature when he was 2 feet from the event horizon. Someone call the SPCA!
        Yeah, we called Scott out on this immediately after it happened:

"Why's he shooting at it? What the hell did that do?!"

"****ing nothing. What an idiot"

Comment

well i understand why he shot at it, to keep it at bay and he didn't know how fast it was if it was gonna attack or snap.

Comment

He could have just ran... I don't see it fitting through the gate
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I can't understand why people are saying it looked like a T-Rex,it looked nothing like one, it's walking on all fours for a start!

Comment

Rancor was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

If I saw that thing and I had a gun I damn sure am gonna shoot it before it shoots fire out of its eyes at me or something.
                  Would be funny if it were an actual intelligent being and it was just saying hi, but better to be on the safe side

Comment

Don't you guys know a furling when you see one?

It was obviously just trying to say hello
                    67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                      Rancor was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.
                      It was definitely reminiscent of one.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There have been theories that earth dinosaurs shared more genetic resemblance to a chicken than a reptile. T-rex was actually a super giant chicken that laid eggs and it's feathers have long decomposed for any fossil evidence. I want to see a giant chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                          There have been theories that earth dinosaurs shared more genetic resemblance to a chicken than a reptile. T-rex was actually a super giant chicken that laid eggs and it's feathers have long decomposed for any fossil evidence. I want to see a giant chicken!
                          How absurd. Their physiology is entirely different.

Comment

"Nice job Scott! Do i need to remind you we have a finite quantity of ammunition?" -Young

Comment

how was scott to know that the creature couldnt fit through the gate, certain creatures can dislocate their parts to fit through things. shooting it slowed it down, simple as that

Comment

Working...
                              X