• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluffy In High Definition

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/3359986.png

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/3359990.png

Ain't she a cutie?
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

For some reason when i saw it i immediately thought "Cloverfield"... And I think I'll call it Gugu Puff
      "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

I thought Rancor, when i saw it. But with longer arms.

Comment

Ya I thought cloverfield right away when I saw it too... loved it though! I always wished that SG1 or SGA did a dinosaur/big monster episode... I know they mentioned it once in SGA but still...
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

is it me or does it wear.. .clothes?

anyway yes very awesome creature!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
              Ya I thought cloverfield right away when I saw it too... loved it though! I always wished that SG1 or SGA did a dinosaur/big monster episode... I know they mentioned it once in SGA but still...
              To my hilarity, I found this tweet from Martin Gero, who wrote this episode:
              My second episode of #SGU is on tonight on @Syfy! It features a scene I've wanted to do since the first season of SGA. Enjoy!
              And he previously wrote Siege Part 1 of SGA Season 1, which had the dinosaur planet that Shep's team were running from. I wonder if SGU gave him his wish?
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

bigger budget did

Comment

That too.

Comment

I thought the monster growling and stomping around off-camera was going to look more like a traditional dinosaur, didn't expect THAT thing. Honestly though, this thing is just cool looking and totally unscary. The spiders from that underground labyrinth freaked me out far more.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, baby. Now we're talking. An alien alien that scared the crap outta me. I'm so happy it really didn't look like a dinosaur.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        I thought Rancor, when i saw it. But with longer arms.
                        Rancor indeed!
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I didn't think it looked very good
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            To my hilarity, I found this tweet from Martin Gero, who wrote this episode:

And he previously wrote Siege Part 1 of SGA Season 1, which had the dinosaur planet that Shep's team were running from. I wonder if SGU gave him his wish?
                            First thing I thought when I saw "Fluffy" in the preview was Ford's line in The Siege Part 1. "Looked an awful lot like a T-Rex, sir."

Comment

That brings a thought to my mind... The ancients started building the Stargate network in MW around 50 mya. I wonder if it's possibly they arrived much earlier but hadn't started building the modern gate network until then... say 15 My earlier. Just in time to wipe out the dinosaurs... The current MW gate network may well not be the first network if the Destiny/SGU gate design was the original or earlier design.

Comment

Working...
                              X