The Force Unleashed II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Does anyone know what the big creature is ? in the trailer it looked like it had a Rankor for dinner
    I don't know but it looked like it was 3 times the size of the Rancor. I bet it's a fun level in the game.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Lucas really can't leave things alone, the first game was great, but he could have easily had a different character and thus a plot for the game that makes sense.
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I'm not sure it's right to blame Lucas. Yeah another character could have been used, but between TFU and ROTJ there is 5 years different, and I don't really think it's a good idea to throw in new force characters, even if they aren't to be considered "Jedi" so Yoda's claims of Luke being the last isn't retconned.

sigpic

Comment

if they make a third one then they should really kill off galen marek (starkiller) for good.

Comment

I can't see them making a third without crossing into the movies, which could ultimately screw up any canon the movies have. Bit hard to have Vader running around doing stuff in the game when he's supposed to be hunting down Luke.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              I can't see them making a third without crossing into the movies, which could ultimately screw up any canon the movies have. Bit hard to have Vader running around doing stuff in the game when he's supposed to be hunting down Luke.
              He never really hunts down luke... luke comes to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                He never really hunts down luke... luke comes to him.
                He's still hunting Luke down though, by going after the Rebel base at the start of ESB and going after the Falcon too. It's not really until half way through ROTJ that Luke goes to him.

sigpic

Comment

"That's it, the Rebels are there! And I'm suuuure Skywalker is with them"
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yoda in TFUII.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001076.html

I'm looking forward to this even more now.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know why but when I saw that yoda trailer I got that Empire Strikes Back feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        I don't know why but when I saw that yoda trailer I got that Empire Strikes Back feeling.
                        That's basically what's going on. I don't get the feeling that Yoda was training him, but he's definitely looking to enter the... force cave (no idea what it's called) that Luke went into. I just hope it doesn't involve Galen fighting himself in Sith armour. Some originality here would be nice.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          I think it's the Jedi wannabe talking to Yoda on Dagobah before he goes into the force cave...
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            Yoda in TFUII.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001076.html

I'm looking forward to this even more now.
                            I get the feeling that'll be more cutscene than actual game--assuming it's not just a promo trailer a la the TOR videos in the first place.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              I get the feeling that'll be more cutscene than actual game--assuming it's not just a promo trailer a la the TOR videos in the first place.
                              It's hard to imagine a lot of game-play on Dagobah. I mean it's not a very populated world and it wouldn't make sense to use an isolated planet (that Yoda chose to hide out on for that specific reason) as the backdrop of some big battle or a super-secret Imperial base.

If there's a level on Dagobah you're probably fighting a bunch of creatures and that would suck. My least favorite part of SW games is going out into the middle of nowhere to fight a bunch of alien animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                                It's hard to imagine a lot of game-play on Dagobah. I mean it's not a very populated world and it wouldn't make sense to use an isolated planet (that Yoda chose to hide out on for that specific reason) as the backdrop of some big battle or a super-secret Imperial base.

If there's a level on Dagobah you're probably fighting a bunch of creatures and that would suck. My least favorite part of SW games is going out into the middle of nowhere to fight a bunch of alien animals.
                                Agreed. Whether it's fighting Rakghouls on Taris, Dianogas on Anoat, or the critters in the lowest levels of Kashyyyk....boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X