Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Dark Materials, series 1, ep. 5, "The Lost Boy".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Stargate: SG-1
      "Shadow Play"

FarScape
      "John Quixote"

Odyssey 5
      "The Choices We Make"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Mandalorian, season 1, ep. 5, "The Gunslinger".

Doctor Who, series 11, ep. 2, "The Ghost Monument".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          35.07 - The Zygon Invasion
          35.08 - The Zygon Inversion

MISSY
          Ep. 4 - The Belly of the Beast

RED DWARF
          03.04 - Bodyswap

03.05 - Timeslides

FUTURAMA
          08.03 - T.: The Terrestrial

THE PURGE
          02.08 - Before the Sirens

FINAL SPACE
          02.11 - The Set Up

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Doctor Who, series 11, ep. 3, "Rosa".
            sigpic

Comment

"The Other Guys"

FarScape
              "I Shrink Therefore I Am"

Odyssey 5
              "Rapture"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                35.09 - Sleep No More

RED DWARF
                03.06 - The Last Day

FUTURAMA
                08.04 - Forty Percent Leadbelly

FINAL SPACE
                02.12 - The Descent Into Darkness

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Star Wars: The Mandalorian
                  105: "Chapter 5: The Gunslinger"

Star Trek: Voyager
                  610: "Pathfinder"
                  611: "Fair Haven"
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Rick and Morty, season 4, ep. 3, "One Crew over the Crewcoo's Morty".
                    sigpic

Comment

"Allegiance"

FarScape
                      "A Prefect Murder"

Odyssey 5
                      "L.D.U. 7"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        35.10 - Face the Raven

FUTURAMA
                        08.05 - The Inhuman Torch

FINAL SPACE
                        02.13 - The Sixth Key

HIS DARK MATERIALS
                        01.06 - The Daemon-Cages

Comment

DS9, what we leave behind.
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

"Cure"

FarScape
                            "Coup By Clam"

Odyssey 5
                            "Flux"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Snoopy in Space, eps. 1-3, "The Application", "Training", and "The Graduation".
                              sigpic

Comment

Snoopy in Space, eps. 4-12, "Welcome to the ISS", "I Never Promised You a Space Garden", "Space Sleepwalking", "The Journey on Orion", "Crater Crash", "Searching for Moon Rocks", "You're a Good Moon, Charlie Brown", "The Next Mission", "Mars or Bust".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X