Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepy Hollow, season 1, ep. 1, "Pilot".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Grimm, season 3, eps. 1-5, "The Ungrateful Dead", "PTZD", "A Dish Best Served Cold", "One Night Stand", and "El Cucuy".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
        "Prototype"

TekWar
        "The Gate"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Doctor Who: "Blink"

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            TVM#05 - Voyage of the Damned

I, DAVROS
            Ep. 2 - Purity

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

"Alliances"

The X Files
              "Syzygy"

TekWar
              "Skin Deep"

seaQuest: 2032
              "Reunion"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The New Avengers, series 1, ep. 4, "The Midas Touch".

Agent Carter, season 1, ep. 4, "The Blitzkrieg Button".
                sigpic

Comment

The New Avengers, series 1, ep. 5, "Cat Amongst the Pigeons".
                  sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    TVM#02 - The Enemy Within

I, DAVROS
                    Ep. 3 - Corruption

INTRUDERS
                    Ep. 7 - The Crossing Place

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
                      "Crossfire"

"Threshold" -- Just as bad as the first and last time I saw this one

Babylon 5
                      "Voices of Authority" --this made my brain feel better after VOY
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Grimm, season 3, eps. 6-7, "Stories We Tell Our Young", and "Cold Blooded".
                        sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          BF#73 - Thicker Than Water, Part One
                          Thicker Than Water, Part Two
                          Thicker Than Water, Part Three
                          Thicker Than Water, Part Four

26.12 - Survival, Part One
                          26.13 - Survival, Part Two
                          26.14 - Survival, Part Three

I, DAVROS
                          Ep. 4 - Guilt

Comment

Stargate SG-1

Redemption
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The X Files
                              "Grotesque"

TekWar
                              "Redemption"

Space: Above and Beyond
                              "Never No More"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                23.01 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part One (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part One")
                                23.02 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Two (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part Two")
                                23.03 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Three (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part Three")
                                23.04 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Four (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part Four")

TORCHWOOD
                                01.05 - Small Worlds

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
                                05.21 - The End

Comment

Working...
                                X