Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape "Nerve"
    BSG "Maelstorm"
    Stargate Universe "Human"
    Stargate Universe "Lost"

Comment

Lexx 2.18 "Brigadoom"
      What a great, great episode. Not only is it a musical and an exploration of Brunnen-G culture, it also explains Kai's background and Michael McManus and Xenia Seeberg get to shine by singing. Plus Stan finally gets some growth; inspired by Kai's story decides that fighting Mantrid is a better way to die than running. All around, a fantastic episode.

Lexx 2.19 "Brizon"
      More depth to the Lexx-verse, that's always fun And the 'war of words' between Mantrid and Brizon is hilarious

Lexx 2.20 "End of the Universe"
      Now that is a season finale! Stan proving himself useful, 790 being hilarious, Lyekka showing up again And holy cow talk about an explosive (or implosive, I suppose) end to a season!

X-Men Pilot "Pryde of the X-Men"
      Oh lord, no wonder this pilot was rejected. Thank goodness the regular series was so much better. Wolverine with an accent that sounds like the ******* child of Australian and Cockney--LOL

X-Men 1.01 "Night of the Sentinels, Part I"
      X-Men 1.02 "Night of the Sentinels, Part II"
      X-Men 1.03 "Enter Magneto"
      X-Men 1.04 "Deadly Reunions"
      X-Men 1.05 "Captive Hearts"
      X-Men 1.06 "Cold Vengeance"
      Last edited by DigiFluid; 01 May 2010, 11:39 PM.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

seaQuest: DSV

"Brothers and Sisters"
        "Give Me Liberte"
        "Knight of Shadows" - the Halloween episode
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Doctor Who 5.02 "The Beast Below"
          Doctor Who 5.05 "Flesh and Stone"
          sigpic

Comment

X-Men 1.07 "Slave Island"
            X-Men 1.08 "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"
            X-Men 1.09 "The Cure"
            X-Men 1.10 "Come the Apocalypse"
            X-Men 1.11 "Days of Future Past, Part I"
            X-Men 1.12 "Days of Future Past, Part II"
            X-Men 1.13 "The Final Decision"
            Lexx 3.01 "Fire and Water"
            Lexx 3.02 "May"
            Last edited by DigiFluid; 02 May 2010, 02:31 PM.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Dollhouse 2.05 - The Public Eye
              sigpic

Comment

X-Men 2.01 "Till Death Do Us Part, Part I"
                X-Men 2.02 "Till Death Do Us Part, Part II"
                X-Men 2.03 "Whatever It Takes"
                X-Men 2.04 "Red Dawn"
                Lexx 3.03 "Gametown"
                Lexx 3.04 "Boomtown"
                X-Men 2.05 "Repo Man"
                X-Men 2.06 "X-Ternally Yours"

Comment

Does Angel count? I love this show!!! watched first three episodes, sad that doyle went after the first season
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    Does Angel count? I love this show!!! watched first three episodes, sad that doyle went after the first season
                    Sure, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Sure, why not?
                      good its my most favorite show besides SG1.
                      sigpic

Comment

good its my most favorite show besides SG1.
                        I don't care for Buffy/Angel myself, but hey, it pretty comfortably falls under the sci-fi/fantasy umbrella doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          I don't care for Buffy/Angel myself, but hey, it pretty comfortably falls under the sci-fi/fantasy umbrella doesn't it?
                          fantasy definitley, sci-fi im nto sure, but who cares. i hate buffy was always to childish for me (except the character of giles were awesome) angel u should try
                          sigpic

Comment

angel u should try
                            I did when it was first on.... I was pretty nonplussed by it, and finally ended up quitting entirely when they killed off that main character guy partway through the first season. He was the only part of the show that I liked lol

X-Men 2.07 "Time Fugitives, Part I"
                            X-Men 2.08 "Time Fugitives, Part II"

I don't know how I only watched 1 episode of this a week when I was a kid. For a kids series, it's really very adult and well-written. The 90s really were a golden age for comic cartoons

Comment

seaQuest: DSV

"Bad Water"
                              "The Regulator"
                              "SeaWest"
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

So far today...

X-Men 2.09 "A Rogue's Tale"
                                X-Men 2.10 "Beauty & the Beast"
                                X-Men 2.11 "Mojovision"
                                X-Men 2.12 "Reunion, Part I"
                                X-Men 2.13 "Reunion, Part II"

Comment

Working...
                                X