Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    421: "The Muse"
    422: "For the Cause"
    423: "To the Death"
    424: "The Quickening"
    425: "Body Parts"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Guardians, eps. 11-13, "The Roman Empire", "The Killing Trade", and "End in Dust".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
        "Revulsion"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Supergirl, season 3, ep. 1, "Girl of Steel".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            37.05 - The Tsuranga Conundrum

THE X-FILES
            06x02 - Drive

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

426: "Broken Link"
              501: "Apocalypse Rising"
              502: "The Ship"
              503: "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places"
              504: "Nor the Battle to the Strong"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Andromeda Strain (2008 miniseries), pt. 1.
                sigpic

Comment

Millennium
                  "Sense and Antisense"

Stargate: SG-1
                  "The Torment of Tantalus"

"Rocks and Shoals"

Babylon 5
                  "Between the Darkness and the Light"

Earth: Final Conflict (Season 1)
                  "Decision"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Andromeda Strain (2008 miniseries), pt. 2.
                    sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      37.05 - The Tsuranga Conundrum

THE X-FILES
                      06x03 - Triangle

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Supernatural - 14.05 Nightmare Logic
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

505: "The Assignment"
                          506: "Trials and Tribble-ations"
                          507: "Let He Who is Without Sin..."
                          508: "Things Past"
                          509: "The Ascent"

Comment

Supergirl, season 3, eps. 5-7, "Damage","Midvale", and "Wake Up".
                            sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
                              "The Raven"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Supergirl, season 3, ep. 8, "Crisis On Earth-X (Pt. 1)".

Arrow, season 7, ep. 8, "Crisis On Earth-X (Pt. 2)".

The Flash (2015 series), season 4, ep. 8, "Crisis On Earth-X (Pt. 3)".

Legends of Tomorrow, season 3, ep.8, "Crisis On Earth-X (Pt. 4)".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X