X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dressing grey huh, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
      I reckon the space defenses were appropriate for what I suspect they were trying to do. Daniel from Rush's memory mentions that the planet was a tip off from a source in the LA, but that there is a small mining installation there. I suspect that Earth captured Icarus but continued the small mining outpost appearances so as not to draw attention. That would mean they'd have to keep their fleet presence in the area to a minimum and make the planet appear relatively quiet. The ruse would be proven quite successful to if no one had bothered them for 2 years.
      no one said it was a lucian alliance planet just that a source from the L.A mentioned the planet. the L.A may have just come across it and were like 'wow a naquadah planet' not knowing it wasnt naquadah, but because it was close to earth they left it alone.

and knowing that the L.A knew of the planet shows that they didnt have a heap of apparent earth tech on the planet so as to not alert the L.A

Comment

no one said it was a lucian alliance planet just that a source from the L.A mentioned the planet. the L.A may have just come across it and were like 'wow a naquadah planet' not knowing it wasnt naquadah, but because it was close to earth they left it alone.

and knowing that the L.A knew of the planet shows that they didnt have a heap of apparent earth tech on the planet so as to not alert the L.A
        I never said that either...

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          'wow a naquadah planet'
          And thus they enter guns blazing. It's like having a shoot out on an airplane in midair.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
            And thus they enter guns blazing. It's like having a shoot out on an airplane in midair.
            of course, for what other reason would they want that planet...besides from the ninth chevron thing

Comment

The LA attacking the Icarus planet may have been as straightforward as repelling trespassers in their space. The planet would only have to fall in an area of space they are considered to hold to illicit such a response. If they had been kept in the dark about it for some time, then the response is perfectly understandable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                of course, for what other reason would they want that planet...besides from the ninth chevron thing
                You missed the joke.

Comment

Working...
                X