Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background information on Icarus project & Rush & plot hole (spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iirc was it not Mitchell who help the new leader get into that position. Coudl she/he not be the spy who fed us info? And who is to say she is still in charge.

Comment

Not having the full background on how the SGC laned on the planet/set up the base/took the planet isn't a plot hole. It's just unexplained at this point. Unexplained doesn't mean plot hole.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
        Not having the full background on how the SGC laned on the planet/set up the base/took the planet isn't a plot hole. It's just unexplained at this point. Unexplained doesn't mean plot hole.
        Very well put.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I think your underestimting just how big the Milky Way is. Thier are billions of planets out there. It would such a big needle in a haystack for the Lucian Alliance to find the place.
          It was not found by random. Wasn't there a mine on that planet, so its location has to be in someone's navigational database. The LA attack in episode Air was definitely preplanned. It's not even confirmed if it was LA in the first place. Don't people usually like to hail another vessel before opening fire? Surrender or be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
            It was not found by random. Wasn't there a mine on that planet, so its location has to be in someone's navigational database. The LA attack in episode Air was definitely preplanned. It's not even confirmed if it was LA in the first place. Don't people usually like to hail another vessel before opening fire? Surrender or be destroyed.
            The Lucian Alliance finding the planet is not what is random. Obviously their is a leak somewhere. Its more of the Tauri side of why they are shocked. The Milky Way is so big with billions of planets that from the Tauri them finding the Icarus planet.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Really, the only plothole I can see here is that Carter didn't just blast the Lucian Alliance ships out of the sky.

Earth is at war with them, they aren't required to say hello before engaging our ships in combat and Carter wasn't under any obligation to be merciful to them so I don't get why she didn't open up with both barrels.

Comment

Working...
              X