No announcement yet.

Who is the HOTTEST guy on SUPERNATURAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving that bottom pic (he's so hot) but what happened to the top pic?

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
    Mmm. Dean con fuego es muy caliente! *note my Spanish is atrocious but y'all know what I mean.
    Um...I don't. I've heard the word "caliente" before but I can't remember what it means, if I even knew in the first place. Sorry. Spanish is one of my favorite languages, even though I never took a language in high school.

Jensen with a fan back in 2007...

...as you can see he was filming Ten Inch Hero at that time. Lucky fangirl!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Um...I don't. I've heard the word "caliente" before but I can't remember what it means, if I even knew in the first place. Sorry. Spanish is one of my favorite languages, even though I never took a language in high school.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...stlylook-1.jpg
      Lucky lady!

Dean con fuego es muy caliente roughly translates to Dean with fire is very hot. ;0) Love his stance. :wipes drool:
      sigpic

Comment

[/ATTACH] Lucky lady!
        Yup. ...er, what's with the [/ATTACH]? Forget something? Or...

Dean con fuego es muy caliente roughly translates to Dean with fire is very hot. ;0) Love his stance. :wipes drool:[/QUOTE]
        Ah. I like.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Yup. ...er, what's with the [/ATTACH]? Forget something? Or...
          Oy. Thought I had deleted all of that. I'm going to blame the pain meds.
          Today, I fought the stairs and the stairs won. Broke my big toe and sprained my knee. Hubby says it's because I watch too much Supernatural; giving me bad juju. I told him if the house is possessed then he just needs to get my favorite Hunters over here already to clear out the baddies.
          sigpic

Comment

Oy. Thought I had deleted all of that. I'm going to blame the pain meds.
            Pain meds'll do that to ya.

Today, I fought the stairs and the stairs won. Broke my big toe and sprained my knee.
            OUCH!!! I've broken toes before but never my big toe. First one was my right pinky toe - I tried to turn "tripping over my cat" into "hopping over my cat", didn't work. Landed on that foot with most of my weight on that toe. Yeah. Slept with a big Snoopy slipper on that foot for weeks. I was a teen. Second was the second toe in from the big toe, or was it the third toe in, either way it was on my left foot. Stubbed it on the edge of a pool that I was about to sit down next to in order to dangle my legs in the cool water - the pool's edge came up just a fraction of an inch above the deck on which I eventually sat. Bruised up superquick and hurt. Last was the second toe in from the big toe on on my right foot. Though I'm not sure I broke it. I twisted it as I lost my balance trying to pic up my cat. Different cat this time - I wound up tossing her onto the couch in the process. Gently, mind you. that toe still gives me trouble.

Hubby says it's because I watch too much Supernatural; giving me bad juju. I told him if the house is possessed then he just needs to get my favorite Hunters over here already to clear out the baddies.
            LOL! Bad juju!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Mmm. Dean con fuego es muy caliente! *note my Spanish is atrocious but y'all know what I mean.
              Wish i could speak Spanish

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...stlylook-1.jpg
              No idea. Fixed now

Very lucky indeed!

[/ATTACH] Lucky lady!

Dean con fuego es muy caliente roughly translates to Dean with fire is very hot. ;0) Love his stance. :wipes drool:
              Couldn't agree with you more!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                Wish i could speak Spanish
                Me too. Hey Boo!!!

No idea. Fixed now
                Oooh...*goes to check it out* ...HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! Jensen is looking mighty hot in that pic. And I can't tell you how much I love his legs in that pic, along with the curve of his butt! *fans self*

Very lucky indeed!
                Yep.

Okay, they both look great in this pic but Jensen's face is stealing my heart right there.

Damn, Jensen's legs look good no matter how he's sitting or what kind of jeans he's wearing.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...-set03_002.jpg
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Damn, Jensen's legs look good no matter how he's sitting or what kind of jeans he's wearing.
                    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...me-JandJ-1.jpg
                    He does wear the jeans well however, I wouldn't mind seeing him without them either. Jus' sayin...

sigpic

Comment

^manip.

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ugh, really? BOO!

Ok, I know for sure this isn't Mmm I think of Alec as Dean with training wheels.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ugh, really? BOO!
                          Yep. Really. All of the half nekked Jensen photos out there are manips. Distasteful ones at that.

Ok, I know for sure this isn't
                          http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._BlueTowel.jpg
                          Mmm I think of Alec as Dean with training wheels.
                          This one is as real as I am short. And thank goodness for that! Alec as a precursor to Dean...I can see it!

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Me too. Hey Boo!!!
                            Heya RIG!! & nice to meet you, Freckles!

Oooh...*goes to check it out* ...HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! Jensen is looking mighty hot in that pic. And I can't tell you how much I love his legs in that pic, along with the curve of his butt! *fans self*
                            It's getting hot in here for sure!

Yep.

Okay, they both look great in this pic but Jensen's face is stealing my heart right there.
                            One of the main reasons i posted the pic Gets me everytime!

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...me-JandJ-1.jpg
                            He can never go wrong

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                              Heya RIG!! & nice to meet you, Freckles!
                              Hey!

It's getting hot in here for sure!
                              For damn sure.

One of the main reasons i posted the pic Gets me everytime!
                              Me too.

He can never go wrong
                              Nope. He never can.

Oh, Hi Dean!

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X